Wtb Msp Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeBlueP5 said:
new to the forums? or been looking for a while? Anyhow welcome!
PM matt pro5man he just swapped out his wheels... i don't nkow if he wants to sell just one but it can't her to PM him

matt isnt selling his, or at least thats what he told me. I wanted to get a set of the 03.5 darker wheels and i wanted them from someone local. But he said no.

MikeBlueP5 said:
matt isnt selling his, or at least thats what he told me. I wanted to get a set of the 03.5 darker wheels and i wanted them from someone local. But he said no.
I thought he was... I guess i'm wrong

Thanks for all the info

I appreciate all of the replies I've recieved. I checked into Mazda and they want a little over $500 for one rim w/o a tire. Anyway, I don't always like dealing with dealerships. I would rather help out someone on the forum looking to sell.

Just got some black 18"s. Lookin to sell 4 2003.5 wheels (darker) with tires. Open to offers around 800 seems fair considering they are in perfect shape but if you have another price in mind that you think they would be worth let me know. Email or pm me.

travis

I've never seen the black wheels, is there anyway you can send a picture or give me an address that I could view them at?

Thanks
-k

Vancouver_MSP said:
Just got some black 18"s. Lookin to sell 4 2003.5 wheels (darker) with tires. Open to offers around 800 seems fair considering they are in perfect shape but if you have another price in mind that you think they would be worth let me know. Email or pm me.

travis

kiki's speed said:
I've never seen the black wheels, is there anyway you can send a picture or give me an address that I could view them at?

Thanks
-k

The 18's that i bought are black. the wheels i am selling are the 03.5 racinghart 17's, probably what you already have. They are from a 2003.5 MSP so they are darker than the ones that came on a 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back