Any problems with ROCK CHIPS?

5spd3

:
2004 Mazda 3 Sport GT, Lava Orange
Hey I was just wondering if any of you have problems with rock chips, especially on the GT or GFX with the body kits? I have a GT sport and I find that for my milleage (4000kms) that my body kit is all chiped and even the bottom of my front doors. And I dont live on a dirt road! Im thinking of buying mud flaps for the front. If any of you are looking to buy or just bought a 3 GT or GFX you should look in getting the clear tape on before its too late!

nope not just yall wierd bunch.....new policys and strict laws making the paint thinner and harden in the cold making it flake on contact...my lipkit suffers too from the chips...and my doors and hood and bumpers and side skirts....(gun)

Do any of the 3M/clear cover protection kits available offer protection for the lower part of the door panels?

not shure of the 3 but the 6 already has a textured lower half on the doors and still a rock penetrated...should have gotten a white car so the primer doesn't stick out as much....I think they cursed be cause before they sent me the touch up paint I didn't need it...after I got it all hell broke loose from chips to minor accidents and almost accidents.

I have a 5 door. The foog light recess is a rock catcher. I've got several dings there. Also the lines on of the hood tend to wave rocks to the side, a few minor ones there all the way to the metal. 3k miles and I need some work.
I noticed the 3m kit doesnt seem to have peices for the fog lights.

Back