whent inside a black mazdaspeed today

colin949

I whent to my moms work at mazda northamerica in irvine and they have a black mazdaspeed on display its sooo sick. Seriously the car is the best, it looks a lot better than what pictures show it to be, it looks kinda like a wrx, the outside stands out a lot the interior is not as much but still really good, and the turbo stands out.

maybe it's cause I have an mp3?

Truthfully, I was ind\side a black one at Carlisle, I was not impressed Maybe it was JUST that one. THe mazdaspeed stickers were full of bubbles the"floormats" peeled apart. And the turbo is tiny. Thanks for your time..hehehe Bye!

Did it have cruise control? Car&Driver said it does, but no pictures I've seen show the cruise buttons attached to the steering wheel. I guess it could have the control built into a stalk, or it might just not have it.

Jason

PIMP!! I want a sunroof in the MP3... thinkin of havin one installed.. kinda pricey tho.... and you gotta relocate your dome light assembly to a spot further forward

didn't "peel" them 'persay' but i saw that they were NOT embroidered, but rather some cheap-ass stick on "mazdaspeed" patch, or badge, or wtf ever it was......:D

Back