real carbon fiber dash kit

mazda3zoom

:
Sweetest Car Ever
heres some pics of the carbon fiber dash kit that i got off the internet, they had simulated carbon fiber then the real stuff. i had the compan send me some samples so i could see what the stuff looked like. the kit was easy to put on and the quality of the stuff is pretty good. (friday)

Attachments

• dash1.jpg
    dash1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 495
  • dash2.jpg
    dash2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 483
  • dash3.jpg
    dash3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 456
  • dash4.jpg
    dash4.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 595
Is that silver cf? Or is it just the flash?

I had silver cf dash kit in the 5 when I had it.

It's odd how the kit doesn't include a CF dash strip at all since that is the part that stock interior that most people complain about.

mazda3zoom said:
heres some pics of the carbon fiber dash kit that i got off the internet, they had simulated carbon fiber then the real stuff. i had the compan send me some samples so i could see what the stuff looked like. the kit was easy to put on and the quality of the stuff is pretty good. (friday)
Is your car faster now because its lighter? j/k lol. Looks really great. Race inspired ya know?

that kit is the black carbon fiber, theres a thread from about a month ago of a silver one. and i was kinda pissed about how it didnt give me a piece to cover the factory simulated carbon fiber, but oh well.

Back