My other ride :)

I hope your using the MP3 to pick up the ladies...lol

BigBlue...clever use of the MP3 badge...

Hey, if they are too good to ride in my "Classic" then I don't want'em. hehe Gold diggers :p lol

Sweet, what parts you need Don? I can get you any of the suspension you need as well as a crate motor if made.

If you can buy it, I should be able to hook you up.

I love potentially big muscle cars. We got a 454 El Camino, Grand National, and a few others laying around the shop. hehe.

Rishie

HEHE, What can't you get Rishie :D I wish I lived in Cali. So I could see all of these bad cars you have :) Sounds like a hotrod heaven

Dude, the grand national only has 60K original miles too. ******' incredible. Not even modified. I'm still undecided. I think I'll just do bolt-ons or pull the whole motor and put in something I can really play with. Then when that blows I can put the original back in.

Thanks for the compliments guys. We try pretty hard. WE're real good at collecting, hence being broke as hell all the time. I have trouble turning down rare cars that need to be stored in a trophy case.

See ya, Rishie

I'll take pics when I feel like gloating. hehe. I try to keep it real and humble, so I try not to have guys think I'm being arrogant. Cause I hate it when people assume that s*** when you've worked your ass off to enjoy things that you endear.

I'll work on that sometime next week or the week after. I need to get one of those Yahoo photo thingers to post them on.

Back