• P1000110.JPG
    P1000110.JPG
    409 KB · Views: 48,656
  • P1000107.JPG
    P1000107.JPG
    476.4 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:
35 series? (boom01)

Holy rubber-band tires. Man, I pray you never hit a pot hole. They look good but they'd never make it more than one season here in MI.

Sweet man! I love the dark rims. I think they would look hot on yellow or white.

ssinstaller said:
It's still stock. The back sits a little lower because there's about 200# of stereo stuff back there.

lol. so did you get the level adjustable Xenons?

dulog said:
lol. so did you get the level adjustable Xenons?
I have aftermarket HID's, so there is no adjustment other than what the OEM housing allows. I don't have any problems with glare though, and I've only had someone flash their highbeams at me once.

Looks nice. Man you stole my idea, I was planning on going either titanium with black wheels or Rally white with black/bronze wheels.

I was going to go with 18" konig blatants in carbon(black) on Falcon Ziex rubber. I have those same wheels on my saturn and they look tight! I'll get some pics for you people if I can get my friend to take some, since he has a digi cam.
2nd choice was either the new Konig Next 18" in bronze or the classic Konig Heliums in bronze also.

Did you have any clearance issues? I'd think you'd have to roll the wheel wells if you get some suspension toys.

goldwing2000 said:
35 series? (boom01)

Holy rubber-band tires. Man, I pray you never hit a pot hole. They look good but they'd never make it more than one season here in MI.
yeah, but at least they're 225s...cant do that on a protege:rolleyes:

btw, are those real VOlk GT-Ns?
even if they're not they looks hawt(thumb)

Dude

Rock said:
Looks nice. Man you stole my idea, I was planning on going either titanium with black wheels or Rally white with black/bronze wheels.

I was going to go with 18" konig blatants in carbon(black) on Falcon Ziex rubber. I have those same wheels on my saturn and they look tight! I'll get some pics for you people if I can get my friend to take some, since he has a digi cam.
2nd choice was either the new Konig Next 18" in bronze or the classic Konig Heliums in bronze also.

Did you have any clearance issues? I'd think you'd have to roll the wheel wells if you get some suspension toys.

Where in Jax, (my home) I'm moving back in 12 months. Do you have a 3 yet or still just looking? Are there alot of 3's there? OP Mazda? Get back to me

Tim

Rock said:

no clearance issues at all. I've had the car so full the back wheels were tucked in the fender--there was still no rubbing.

protegeV said:
btw, are those real VOlk GT-Ns?

I wish, They are R1 gtr-10's. They're a really good quality copy, the finish on the rims is perfect.

BlueMP5Dave said:
They fit that car well, looks good. Is there any rubbing and what brand and offset?

no rubbing, r1 gtr-10's +45 offset.

Back