Front Euro Plate frame?

Nathan G

:
Mazda 3s
Hey guys!

I have a euro plate for my car back up north that my dad is shipping me. I saw some of these European owned 3s that have a frame that conforms to the front bumper. Where can I get one of these?

I know, I know. Euro plate on a Japanese car, but I really like the look.

Thanks much! (cool)

i think a europlate will look very cool. Yesterday i noticed that the space for the plate in the rear bumper is (apparently) made for european plates, because its way to long for an american plate.
I want a european plate too, if you know where i can find one, let me know.

By the way, isince ihere in VT is not required to have both plates on your car, i am thinking about removing the front plate and the plate holder so it reveals the front bumper. what do you think?

Are you talking about the plate housing or the plate itself. Those europlates do look hot though. THere long and thin. Very simple. All they have is the license plate number on it. No fancy stuff like here in the US. Euro is always clean lookin.

ZoomVT said:
i think a europlate will look very cool. Yesterday i noticed that the space for the plate in the rear bumper is (apparently) made for european plates, because its way to long for an american plate.

By the way, isince ihere in VT is not required to have both plates on your car, i am thinking about removing the front plate and the plate holder so it reveals the front bumper. what do you think?

http://www.europeanplates.com/

http://www.autoplates.com/ki14000.htm
^^^where I got mine. You can customize them too! They have frames but they don't confrom to the front bumper.

E-Bay also has them.

EDT- If you're required by law to have both plates on you need to keep them on. I broke down in my old VW a couple years back and a cop told me to get that plate off or put the front plate in the windshield.

razorblade kiss said:
Are you talking about the plate housing or the plate itself. Those europlates do look hot though. THere long and thin. Very simple. All they have is the license plate number on it. No fancy stuff like here in the US. Euro is always clean lookin.

The plate housing. I have the plate I need the frame that attaches to the bumper.

For example...

Attachments

• frontplate.jpg
    frontplate.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 377
ZoomVT said:

if you dont need the front plate , take it off!!

Hey Thanks for the links!
i am definitely taking it off, in Vermont i am only required to have the one in the back, but i have heard that if i want a european plate on the forn t i must have the valid state plate showing above or below it.
Any idea why autplates.com are more expensive than europeanplates.com?

ZoomVT said:
Hey Thanks for the links!
i am definitely taking it off, in Vermont i am only required to have the one in the back, but i have heard that if i want a european plate on the forn t i must have the valid state plate showing above or below it.
Any idea why autplates.com are more expensive than europeanplates.com?

I lived in mass when I had the VW. I had to have both on no matter what. Florida is different. They don't even give you two plates down here.

I think autoplates is directly from europe.

Back