Group Drive - Rt 119

Masshole

:
2002.5 Protege5
I'm organizing a group drive starting in Acton MA (Beginning of rt 119) up through new hampshire. for those who have never been on 119, it's a beautiful scenic drive full of twists and turns. We will probably follow the route up through Jaffrey, NH.

FRS radios will be available cheaply for those interested. Please PM me for more info on where to meet and exactly when we will start. It will probably begin on a saturday or sunday at about 6pm.

I would like to do this, let me know on a date. Hopefully I have a license, I go to court thursday so keep your fingers crossed. 119 is fun road, there may be some other routes we can take too that are off of 119. I lived on the NH end for a couple years.

Yep yep, I think we should invite the RX-8 guys too if they want to go. I told them I would keep them posted.

Bump lets do this. We could do a run down the Kancamangus but that might be kind of far for some people. Mad twisties though :p

We could even camp saturday night up there and head back it should be cheap to do.

Gbourdon said:
Bump lets do this. We could do a run down the Kancamangus but that might be kind of far for some people. Mad twisties though :p

We could even camp saturday night up there and head back it should be cheap to do.

You still have your license? Why dont we aim for Memorial Day? I'm down for the group drive any time after 6 any day EXCEPT tues or thurs. I'm up for late nite runs too. I'm afraid i dont know a lot of the NEPOC'ers, so if you can bring some more attention to this, do your magic.

PM me for details, or AIM me at: TheMortalWombat (goes right to my phone, so its the easiest way to reach me)

Most of the NEPOC guys are having a busy weekend this weekend.

Saturday = Kent, CT meet
Sunday = Mazda Extreme Car Show also in CT
Monday(memorial day) = Races at Limerock Park in CT

It may not be the best weekend. Masshole, if you want to meet some NEPOC members you should hit one of them up. Kent should be a lot of fun. SOme of the dudes from clubprotege.com will be there too. Bruce95fmla cooks up a mean barbeque.

I may be down for it though :D I have to go to a wedding so I may not go to CT at all. I still have a license but I also have acquired a girlfriend :) :(

I was thinking next weekend or the weekend after though.

Well, whatever works best for the group should work fine for me. The only exceptions are as follows:

Cant do tuesdays or thursdays. Any other day we'd have to start at about 5pm (6pm on sunday).
The 10th I'm completely booked with a local police fundraiser
i'm pretty sure i've got all of my meetings out of the way for a while too, but i'd have to double check. I doubt i can make it to the sat/sunday meets in CT, as i'm stuck at work, and i'm short a few employees. (related topic: anyone in the Acton, MA area need a job?)

As for the girlfriend, bring her along for the ride, i'll probably bring my wife with me (hopefully she wont complain about the noise)

^^^ How much do you want to pay me? :D I am always looking. What is the job? I have a management degree.

Weekends are good for me, I work M-F. Sunday or saturday afternoons are the best.

Gbourdon said:
^^^ How much do you want to pay me? :D I am always looking. What is the job? I have a management degree.

Weekends are good for me, I work M-F. Sunday or saturday afternoons are the best.

it's retail, manager's position is taken and i dont feel like quitting any time soon. Commission based pay.

^^^ Booo. I am sick of working on comission as it is. Sounds like Radio Shack? I dont know, I have quite a bit of retail experience. I was recently offered a job as a sales manager for macys but turned it down.

We should get together for a drive soon though! Come on! We need to do this sometime. There are a lot of good roads out there!

Gbourdon said:
^^^ Booo. I am sick of working on comission as it is. Sounds like Radio Shack? I dont know, I have quite a bit of retail experience. I was recently offered a job as a sales manager for macys but turned it down.

We should get together for a drive soon though! Come on! We need to do this sometime. There are a lot of good roads out there!

Funny you mentioned that... you actually called it.
I'm down for a drive any time, even if you want to do a small group. It's about time to go unwind my car on some long twisty roads; on that note, i'm heading up 119 again tonight into Rindge, NH.. should be a fun drive.

My weekend afternoon's are usually okay for a drive. Would love to join you guys sometime on the near future for a cruise, especially since the weather is getting nice. Gave my car a wash today and might go out for a drive later......

-Ryan

I'd love to do this drive if I'm not busy...Acton isn't too far from Boston...I could just meet you guys at the intersection of 2A and 119. Keep me posted.

BostonMSProtege said:
I'd love to do this drive if I'm not busy...Acton isn't too far from Boston...I could just meet you guys at the intersection of 2A and 119. Keep me posted.

that's where we'll be starting

Back