r1 racing mufflers...

Hks

I just got my exhaust done and it sounds nice. I used a HKS muffler and had the exhaust place put 2.25 inch pipe. I can feel better acceleration off the line and better performance at higher RPMS. (drunk)

Rush24 said:
I just got my exhaust done and it sounds nice. I used a HKS muffler and had the exhaust place put 2.25 inch pipe. I can feel better acceleration off the line and better performance at higher RPMS. (drunk)

how much did it cost for you to get it redone?

I got hooked up on the HKS muffler, retail was $250 i got it for $150, the pipe and the labor was only $150. $300 dollars for a bad ass system not bad when every other place is selling a complete 2.25 inch system for $600+.
I'll see if i can get some pics and sound clips soon! (drunk)

you know live in the Rocky Mountains so the 1/4 mile and dyno tests would be way off from where u live!

I've learned this from experience. Don't do just a muffler without a full exhaust. Atleast do it cat-back, or resonator and back. A muffler stand alone will make the car sound like a fart bomb, and you wont even be able to hear yourself think during daily driving.

razorblade kiss said:
I've learned this from experience. Don't do just a muffler without a full exhaust. Atleast do it cat-back, or resonator and back. A muffler stand alone will make the car sound like a fart bomb, and you wont even be able to hear yourself think during daily driving.

LOL! :D

Back