will 28% tint look that much darker than 35%

az7

:
04 Nordic Green 3i
i was wondering if 28% would look that much darker than 35%......i really want 28% and the cops havent pulled any of my friends yet who all have like 15-20......but im still nervous about spending 250 dollars and then having it ripped off

how dark the tint looks also depends on the design of the car and how much light is and isn't going thru all the windows, inclusive of the tinted and non-tinted. if it's a decision of 28% and 35%, and you want 28, then i say get the 28%. there's very little difference. i just got mine tinted not too long ago with 18% metalized film and i dont think it's too dark at all. can see out even at night without a problem. pushing it a little bit like 7% isn't going to hurt....but that's just my opinion.

az7 said:
i was wondering if 28% would look that much darker than 35%......i really want 28% and the cops havent pulled any of my friends yet who all have like 15-20......but im still nervous about spending 250 dollars and then having it ripped off
no but 5% rocks...it's what i got for $120 here in NM.

geez i wish i could pay that much for my tint job........the lowest i could find was 220 but it seemed kinda shady..........thanks for the input guys i think yall have helped me decide to get 25

yeah tint job in md is $100 cash down the street....5 yr warrenty I'm gonna only do 35% on the 6 cause from the picts below you will see what 20% looked like

this is 20% on my old car
pict on right side of car shows how much light gets into the car on the opposite side of the car..can't even see the windshield.....no tickets(nana)

373599_51_full.jpg

373599_50_full.jpg

they charge $200 around Pittsburgh with a 5year warranty but I traded business cards for mine. so I only payed $100 and still have the warranty. I went 5% up to the front. The front two are done in 20%. I have been pulled for speeding and escaped with no hassle for the tint. They actually thought I was drunk and made me do the field test. Since I was telling them the truth about not drinking they just mentioned that my windows look a little to dark. sigh.

splitvizion said:
they charge $200 around Pittsburgh with a 5year warranty but I traded business cards for mine. so I only payed $100 and still have the warranty. I went 5% up to the front. The front two are done in 20%. I have been pulled for speeding and escaped with no hassle for the tint. They actually thought I was drunk and made me do the field test. Since I was telling them the truth about not drinking they just mentioned that my windows look a little to dark. sigh.
ohhh heres a tip....roll the front 2 windows down....most places you could wall paper the back 2 literally but the front 2 are the ones that have to be in acordance with whatever state law (reason suvs have tint on all windows except the front 2). and yes the other reason i won't do 20% is people wear all black when jogging at night and only time I see them is when they are in the headlight beams. streetlights are spaced tooo far apart for 20% as well here. but in the hot summer days that 20% was the best cause I never got into a hot car...ever.

I don't remember exactly but it's down from sumerfield housing...15b 495/95 b-more...I'll drive that way tomorrow for exact address and street. cash only and 1st come 1st serve...........

Da 6 said:
I don't remember exactly but it's down from sumerfield housing...15b 495/95 b-more...I'll drive that way tomorrow for exact address and street. cash only and 1st come 1st serve...........
Will they... *looks left, looks right*... bend state %s?

Not like I would do such a thing myself, of course...

Oh, and if they're cash only, I want a damn work order. Too many places take cash on the cheap and don't back up warranty work because of a lack of a paper trail.

Back