Hi Everyone!!

StratoMX5

:
2003 Strato Blue Mazda MX-5 Special Edition
Hi fellow Miata Lovers! I am tha sistah of MazdaspeedGirl - tha Moderator!!!
I've finally posted. I am leo AND I am woman....hear me RoaR. hehe

So when are we going to have a cool run with the Austinites. (drive)

Diane, Jon (my fiance), and me are so ready for the autocrossing event and our Newbie Novice training class. Is anyone else going to it? Our whole family is going to be there watchin' and cheerin' us on! Woohoo....

Movie Quote: Anyone but Diane of course cuz I know she knows it.
"Your black magic doesn't work on me." "That's brown magic."

SUPER TROOPERS maing! I gotcha! Welcome, welcome!

Your thread is allowed to stay because it IS miata applicable. ;) (you just forgot to mention your car, silly)

You need to post up pics when you get them. :) I'll make you a sig!

(braindead Oh yea Dori is my beautiful Strato Blue MX-5. She is the best car I've owned yet and I've been thru many of all shapes and sizes!

StratoMX5 said:
Hi fellow Miata Lovers! I am tha sistah of MazdaspeedGirl - tha Moderator!!!
I've finally posted. I am leo AND I am woman....hear me RoaR. hehe

So when are we going to have a cool run with the Austinites. (drive)

Diane, Jon (my fiance), and me are so ready for the autocrossing event and our Newbie Novice training class. Is anyone else going to it? Our whole family is going to be there watchin' and cheerin' us on! Woohoo....

Movie Quote: Anyone but Diane of course cuz I know she knows it.
"Your black magic doesn't work on me." "That's brown magic."

I was about to say! I thought Mazdaspeedgirl was under a different name. You two look so much alike, it's not even funny :).

You guys need to venture out to Atlanta to see how a Miata should be driven (ownage? hehe);).

All the same, though, welcome to the forum!

hello...i *dare* you to look for what your sister posted on this forum...hehehe
(eekdance)

kcbhiw said:
I was about to say! I thought Mazdaspeedgirl was under a different name. You two look so much alike, it's not even funny :).
(lol2) I knew that one was coming. ;) StratoMX5's name is Tia. We will take pix of us together with our cars this weekend. (proof--hah! ;) )

You guys need to venture out to Atlanta to see how a Miata should be driven (ownage? hehe);).
I'll take that pwnage comment only because you are a fellow miata enthusiast. ;) I am up and coming and doing okay for a noob at autoX. The last one this week I took 2nd in my class and tire class, just 2 seconds behind another miata with decades of experience and Victoracers. Not bad for me having completely worn out Azenis. ;)

And I love hot-lanta. I want to live there some day. *jealous* :)

EDIT: Tia has darker hair than me (see pic). (lol2)

jflo said:
hello...i *dare* you to look for what your sister posted on this forum...hehehe
(eekdance)
lol...that would be the pot calling the kettle black. ;) We are freaks alike. :p

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
(lol2) I knew that one was coming. ;) StratoMX5's name is Tia. We will take pix of us together with our cars this weekend. (proof--hah! ;) )

I'll take that pwnage comment only because you are a fellow miata enthusiast. ;) I am up and coming and doing okay for a noob at autoX. The last one this week I took 2nd in my class and tire class, just 2 seconds behind another miata with decades of experience and Victoracers. Not bad for me having completely worn out Azenis. ;)

And I love hot-lanta. I want to live there some day. *jealous* :)

EDIT: Tia has darker hair than me (see pic). (lol2)
I think you'd enjoy our auto-x's. TON's of competition in every class. There are so many Miata's, it's not even funny.

As far as Atlanta goes, I love this place! Heading into the city at night is a sight to behold. There is so much to do here, I just wish I was doing it now (vs. sitting at the computer), hehe. If I had someone to go with me, I'd be at the clubs every weekend, hehe.

If you guys are ever in the area, let me know. It'd be cool to hang out with some other Mazda folks (especially since they are into go-fast). hehe

Hi!

My name is Ya and I'm an addict.

I'm the anti-autoXer - I spend all my time in teh mountains.

Speaking of mountains, I'm heading out :)

Welcome.

Last edited:
(drive) Well I love to auto-cross and I love country drives up and down and all around the twistie roads! There is nothing like a leisurly cruise with the top down enjoying the rays and breeze thru my hair...BUT!!! and its a big one too....I love auto-x'ing because of the adrenaline rush you get from seeing those little orange cones zip by you. I have fun with anything I do it my car. Even when it is just to go the post office to send packages to peeps overseas. AHHHH feel the breeze and enjoy the car either way is what i say!

Woohoo...a poet and don't know it. (wrc)

Two freaky Mazda sisters who both love to auto-x their special/anniversary edition Blue Miatas...WOW! (2thumbs) LOL

LOL....

I will have to look you up then, Ya if we go to atlanta. :D

we are freaks, Black Majik...:D ;)

What's the word in here, I'm new so I'm trying to get the gist of this site, looks cool though

Back