F1 Boston - Racing meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love to check it out! i'm supposed to be going on a work outing next month. but i'd certainly go again.(yes)

damn, that's too cool.

my work outings involve walking down the street to DQ

I'm down for going to F1 boston any time... however you should all be aware the location is 21 plus only. There is a bar on the premesis and (obviously) drinking is not allowed if you are racing. They are very strict about this.

Their site says that it's 18 and over to drive (unless you are part of a junior league). You have to be 21 to be there after 8pm.

I've been there twice and its super fun! I won the race I was in the last time I was there, I prefer the "city course", kick ass!

(drive) hey NEPOC members and friends....let's do this thing! how about a sat. meet in july...there are tons of places to hook up and cruise....blue hill reservation has a few nice roads and a great place to take pics overlooking the city??
i wanna do this FI racing, seeing i did so bad a RIU last month(pissed)!

anyway, what july sat. is the best for everyone?

Yeah, at least this place won't have cones to hit (yupnope)

We'll make it up, Mark.

Best Sats for me are either 17, 24, or 31. If it's really necessary I might do the 10th.

okay, all NEPOC members/friends, check your calendars this weekend. the 4th and 10th of july is out so...pick the weekend that is best for you and we'll get this this going....i'll try and map out a short/med "fun run" maybe through the blue hills reservation, boston overlook etc...we can eat @ FI boston, or the south shore mall is accros the street. (joe's bar and grille??) and the hill top steak house is also close buy. so pick one, 7/17, 24, or 31.

I think it costs around $30 for the whole race and license thing. I vote for the 24th or 31st...I realize in my last post I said the last 3 Saturdays in July were ok, but I lied, I forgot about the volunteer event I have on the 17th. Again, I choose 7/24 or 7/31. I'm looking forward to not having to drive 2 hours just to hang out with my car club!

<TABLE width=507 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 colSpan=4>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]F1 Boston Race Licenses[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]To race at F1 Boston all drivers must be over 18 and hold a valid driver's license in order to obtain an F1 Boston Race license. All new license holders will be provided with a head-sock, which must be used whenever using one of the F1's helmets.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Annual License holders are entitled to a 10% discount off regular retail prices in The Store @ F1 Boston any may also pre-book and pay for Track time.[/size][/font]

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#f1f1f1 colSpan=3>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Day License[/size][/font]</TD><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#f1f1f1>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]$10.00[/size][/font]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=3>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Annual License [/size][/font]</TD><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]$25.00[/size][/font]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#f1f1f1 colSpan=3>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Competition License [/size][/font]</TD><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#f1f1f1>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]$40.00[/size][/font]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=3>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Annual to Competition Upgrade[/size][/font]</TD><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]$15.00[/size][/font]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#f1f1f1 colSpan=3>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Same-day Day to Annual License Upgrade[/size][/font]</TD><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#f1f1f1>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]$15.00[/size][/font]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=3>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Day to Annual License Upgrade with 30 days[/size][/font]</TD><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]$20.00[/size][/font]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 colSpan=4>
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Arrive & Race[/size][/font] [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]All drivers racing at F1 Boston take part in both practice and race laps. The number of laps on either track varies.[/size][/font]

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#f1f1f1 colSpan=3>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Track One [/size][/font]</TD><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#f1f1f1>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]$25.00[/size][/font]</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top borderColor=#ffffff><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#cccccc colSpan=3>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Track Two [/size][/font]</TD><TD borderColor=#999999 bgColor=#cccccc>[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]$25.00[/size][/font]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 vote for 24th!

We need some punch and pie to get people in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back