1st Gen parts for sale

BinaryRotary

:
03 MSP, 85 RX-7 GS, 90 RX-7 TII
I've got a rusted out 1st gen RX-7 that I'm parting out. Engine and transmission are in EXCELLENT shape. Rebuilt by RotorWerks of Bittburg, Germany.

Racing Beat Power Pulse intake

Racing Beat Road Race header

Racing beat Road Race exhuast minus muffler

Street-ported 12a

rebuilt manual tranni with Racing Beat Street/Strip clutch with about 12k miles on it.

Engine and tranni both have about 12k miles on them

A set of 'rare' rotor shaped wheels in good condition, one is missing a center cap.

The car runs and can be driven anywhere, the body is just a hunk of rust. The car spent 7+ years in Germany. Transmission is Euro spec with a longer 5th gear ratio.

PM me for more info, or ask in the thread.

Last edited:
rotor rims

BinaryRotary said:
I've got a rusted out 1st gen RX-7 that I'm parting out. Engine and transmission are in EXCELLENT shape. Rebuilt by RotorWerks of Bittburg, Germany.

Racing Beat Power Pulse intake

Racing Beat Road Race header

Racing beat Road Race exhuast minus muffler

Street-ported 12a

rebuilt manual tranni with Racing Beat Street/Strip clutch with about 12k miles on it.

Engine and tranni both have about 12k miles on them

A set of 'rare' rotor shaped wheels in good condition, one is missing a center cap.

The car runs and can be driven anywhere, the body is just a hunk of rust. The car spent 7+ years in Germany. Transmission is Euro spec with a longer 5th gear ratio.

PM me for more info, or ask in the thread.

hi there was wondering if you still have the rotor rims? if so how much did you want for them i`m in australia.. how much would it cost to send them by surface mail??
are you in germany?
i have been after these type of rims for the last month and i just came across this post..
please help out if you can .. email is
ape12a@iprimus.com.au

regards APE12A

how much for the whole car? i will drive to davenport yesterday to pick it up :)

Back