Help With my Gauges

I just purchased 2 gauges(water, volts ) from 1fastmp5 but I have some questions on how to install these thing a ma jigs..

Anyone have these installed that can give mje some advise as to where to connect the wires and where's the best power source.

I need as much help as possible.

Thanks In Advance

Jeremy

I'll bump this thread for you. I bet if you search you will find it though

I did a search but didnt come up with exactly what I was looking for..

The gauges have 3 prongs on the back I know 1's for the ground im assuming the second's for the power source but on the temp where do I connect the 3rd....to the sender???

Jeremy

have fun with the water temp. it wont read off the stock sensor. at least i coudlnt make it. i had to ghetto rig a t fitting where the stock sensor is and put the autometer one there
on the volt one.. ground is ground..then i cant remeber if there is just a on which i did to the ignition.. or if there is a on then a power line for it to read. -=\

btw.. ur car will run about 180 with normal driving and 210 in bumper to bumper after its warm.. ull hear the fan kick on at 210. .it scared me the first time it went to 210 -=\

Thanks MyPFizzle... that's what I was trying to figure out..I think I remembered Pirana placing his next to the stock sensor also.. The Voltage gauge I think its just like you said ground is ground and then the power source....

As for the temp 210 WOW! that is hot...I wonder if there's a 170 deg. thermostat out there...If that was my 3rd gen rx7 it would have been TOASTY!!!!!!!!hahaha

Thanks
Jeremy

Back