Autoexe did up an Atenza

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
Autoexe did up an Atenza (not a rumor)

I was wondering how long it was gonna be before I saw some Autoexe Mazda 6 pics. Well here they are folks. What do you guys think?
Atenza%20Fr.jpg

Atenza%20Rr.jpg

Mufflers
muffler.jpg

The bottom half of the front bumper kinda reminds me of an E46 M3 front piece. My opinion on the kit is........fuggin dope.(thumb) (hump)

Last edited:
Wow,nice ride. Is that the hatch or sedan? I don't think the sedan has a wiper in the rear. I'd like to see the wagon with that kit,yummy.

I must say that looks pretty badass. I thought that car was cool before. Now it's just down right smokin'.:eek:

gaaaaggayaa a gadfgaqjafahfoosaa (going it to convolshons) sorry I cant spell

Im pretty sure its the hatch.

That is soooooo ghey!

Gotcha! :D I must say that is the best looking car I have seen since I looked at my MP3! (thumb)

If that car were a women it would be Brittney Spears, because it "Looks" like every mans dream (omg) (hump) (k) (drinks)

Last edited:
jonlisle20 said:
I'll take two please! ;)

Seriously!!!!!! Nice! I'd turn any one of you over to the government for one of those.

that car is sooo ugly...it's so ugly none of you are aloud to buy it...i'll buy one just because it is so ugly...but nobody else...just me

sundevilMP5 said:
that car is sooo ugly...it's so ugly none of you are aloud to buy it...i'll buy one just because it is so ugly...but nobody else...just me

I truly hope you post came purely out of sarcasm. (no) :D

Back