Vancouver docks situation

enry

Administrator
Has someone spotted the Mazdaspeeds at the vancouver docks yet? If they are orange they should not be hard to miss, look for the big orange glow.

Oh yeah, TAKE PICS if you spot them!!

Speaking of Vancouver...

Does anyone know if you have to licence your car in B.C?
Some say that you don't need to pay for licencing fee each year. Here in Toronto, there's a licencing fee each year and i'm sure this goes for alot of provinces and states.

Sorry to get off topic.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, i want pictures too!:D

B.C. falls under a provincial public insurer, as we do here in Manitoba. There, it is ICBC, and yes, you would have to register it.

Bryan

Today I brought my camera to check out the docks here in Vancouver.. hopefully to find a MS-P or two... unfortunately all I saw were dozens and dozens of Echos... and new Protege5.. with a color that looks pretty similar to the MP3's color. Anyway.. no orange MS-P! That's too disappointing. :(

a color of protege 5 like the MS-P color?!?!?! ASDFNJDFLJ!!!! :mad: :mad:

thats one of the reasons I was getting the spicy orange instead of the black! so it would be diff than a p5!

grrr.....
see my thread "Define limited edition"

He said a "Colour like the MP3" so I am assuming that he means the laser blue. Since P5's are already yellow. I think that Spicy orange Mica will be specific to the MSP for now.

the "almzkid"

enry said:
Has someone spotted the Mazdaspeeds at the vancouver docks yet? If they are orange they should not be hard to miss, look for the big orange glow.

Oh yeah, TAKE PICS if you spot them!!
any pics yet?!?!?!

Back