NEPOC Mini-Meet Sat. May 8

Gbourdon

Contributor
:
3.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
I am going to run down to Manchester, CT to pick up some wheels tomorrow. I have no idea what time I am going to head down at. Thought I'd see if anyone wanted to meet up and grab some eats and go for a cruise.

Late.
Greg

Cool, I'm in Manchester a lot. I would, but I have my sister's grad school graduation that day. She lives in Manchester, goes to UConn.

Cool, I'll have to scope out the UConn chicas while I'm down there (thumb)

Yeah I just figured what the heck. I'll be in the area so if you guys had something going on we could do something. BTW I'm sure theres is more to do in CT than nH

Greg...you have my cell number??? Drop me a line...I'll be around all day tomorrow and Manchester is a short haul. And if you hang out late we can check out the ricers on the pike...get Kyle and peeps involved. Anywho...lemme know.

servoeyes said:
Greg...you have my cell number??? Drop me a line...I'll be around all day tomorrow and Manchester is a short haul. And if you hang out late we can check out the ricers on the pike...get Kyle and peeps involved. Anywho...lemme know.
Yeah yeah lets do that. I dont have your cell I don't think (scratch) Nope I don't you should PM it to me. I have no clue what time I'm going down at.

I just got off the phone with JD he said he is down to do something tomorrow too. I am meeting him sometime at the Buckland hills mall or whatever the hell it is. I dont know what time I am getting up tomorrow. That will have a lot to do with what time I get there since its like at least a 3 hour ride. Lets hang. I'll see if I can get someone from up home to tag along with me too.

Gbourdon said:
I just got off the phone with JD he said he is down to do something tomorrow too. I am meeting him sometime at the Buckland hills mall or whatever the hell it is. I dont know what time I am getting up tomorrow. That will have a lot to do with what time I get there since its like at least a 3 hour ride. Lets hang. I'll see if I can get someone from up home to tag along with me too.
Cool...you have PM. Pike stuff doesn't start until, late evening, though...but sometimes it's fun...and there's Krispy Kreme there....

Ive never been to a Krispy Kreme. Dont know how late I'll stay but I'll come check out your spot.

lol.........he shows up to the pike rollin on Keds....

yeaaa.....

check out JDs car while you're down. He has the ion FMIC and turbo-back. cool stuff

maybe ill be able to make some of these meets this summer after all!

pending drug test :D I think i have a new job in shelton.....time to mooooove on out!

Back