NEPOC - T-Shirt Orders

:
07 F150 HD
Nepoc - T-shirt Orders

We are going to try to get these t-shirts printed up in time for our meet at RIU on May 22, and mostly thanks to Mark (bazookajoe) for offering to front some of the cost, we will be able to have them made even if we dont have the 25 shirts we are buying paid for in advance. - we will need to sell them after though so we can get our money back

The price is 15.00
If you plan on paying via paypal it will be 16.00

The shirts will be gray with black writing on them, and if the printer will do it at no extra cost we may be able to have the writing in orange.

The shirts will have the NEPOC logo (just the word nepoc) on the front, and on the back a large nepoc logo with the outline of new england behind it.

Please add yourself to the list below once for every shirt you want specifying the size you want and if you want orange printing if it is available then please say so. Please note that if we cannot do 2 different colors of shirts they will all be black.

Do not send money yet, but please be ready to do so within the next week.

1. slug420 - xxl - orange

FRONT
small.gif

BACK
normalsizev2%20copy.jpg

probably a www.nepoc.org and maybe a mazda logo on the front also

what you see as black is all that will be printed (states will not be filled in, grey t-shirt will show through)

2. Gbourdon - xxl - orange<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. Gbourdon - xxl - orange
3. supa saiyan pr5 - xl - no preference
4. supa saiyan pr5 - xl - no preference
5. xxMSPxx - xxl - black

5. xxMSPxx - xxl - black
6.tyusha - m - black

Last edited:
5. xxMSPxx - xxl - black
6.tyusha - m - black
7.bazooka joe large/orange
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Attachments

• joe.gif
    joe.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 208
5. xxMSPxx - xxl - black
6.tyusha - m - black
7.bazooka joe large/orange
8.cbcbd - m - black

ok guys, these shirts are being made and will be ready for the meet this weekend at RIU!

Everyone who ordered one, please bring your 15 bucks to RIU and find either myself or mark (bazooka) (easier than paypalling me 16..)

also, a big thanks to Mark! he is fronting all of the money to have these shirts made. If you want a shirt but arent on the list dont worry about it, we had 26 shirts made and only 10 are spoken for. Just find us at the meet this weekend and bring 15 bucks!

Thanks!

I will have a few more stickers too

slug420 said:
ok guys, these shirts are being made and will be ready for the meet this weekend at RIU!

Everyone who ordered one, please bring your 15 bucks to RIU and find either myself or mark (bazooka) (easier than paypalling me 16..)

also, a big thanks to Mark! he is fronting all of the money to have these shirts made. If you want a shirt but arent on the list dont worry about it, we had 26 shirts made and only 10 are spoken for. Just find us at the meet this weekend and bring 15 bucks!

Thanks!

I will have a few more stickers too
Have any M left?

Back