Bad Ass RX8

bleh, those bumpers are nasty. the front is hideous and rear, while not quite as ugly, is still gross

I never really was a fan of Veilside kits.. However, they DO test all of their kits for aerodynamic efficiency to make it better than stock.

N2OInferno said:
I never really was a fan of Veilside kits.. However, they DO test all of their kits for aerodynamic efficiency to make it better than stock.
maybe thats why i dont like most of their kits. they have one for the 350Z (its on the terminator Z) that is just disgusting

i think the only part i like is the sideskirts. the wing has a nice style, but its HUGE

I like it! But I'd rather take the MazdaSpeed kit.

I'd take Version 1 also:

8-V1.jpg

Last edited:
It's a little extreme for my tastes but for what it is it's very well put together and clean.

The majority of JDM kits ARE wind tunnel tested, as they are meticulous that thier products actually FUNCTION and give FORM. Not like Wings West or Buddy Club 2 :D Thats why a JDM kit will cost close to 2grand, and the buddy club is 600.

Nah, not my taste the front's too extended and the back's a little busy but to each his own. Personally I like the INGS body kit. It's used on the JIC Magic RX-8 (check out the latest Sport Compact Car issue). It's pretty clean (except for the huge wing).

Here are a few pictures from INGS website..

Attachments

• ingsRX8.jpg
    ingsRX8.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 238
  • ingsRX82.jpg
    ingsRX82.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Back