What color should I get ???

I am going to order my MS-P soon what color should I get ?
If I get the black it will be a total sleeper , spanking some imports left and right , but if I get the spicy orange then, they ( imports ) will know that I have a MAZDASPEED . I know that the black has the badges but pepole will think that I just put them on a plain black protege ES 2.0 , also that I put 17's on it to , but untill they hear PISSSSSSSSSSSST at every gear they will know that I got MS-P . so if you all can help me out that would be great . My dealer is going to get 2 MS-P a spicy & a black which one should I put my $500 down on ???????(freak) (scratch) (freak)

Attachments

• tony5.jpg
    tony5.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 303
mazda has not officially announced which dealers are going to be selling the mazdaspeed cars yet, so i would wait to put any money down. (if i were you)

Personally, I'd have to see orange in person. most orange cars and trucks....well, I hate em.

Black....well, I hate black too. It's gorgeous when clean. But taking care of it is what I hate.

So, black is safer, just more work. Orange would be easier to maintain....but it's orange. If you like orange, there's no problem. But, be aware that an orange car is going to attract a lot of attention....bad attention too.

orange well attract about as much attention as yellow, ive seen a lot of civic and gti owners paint their cars orange it looks pretty tight. I think if you would get a yellow and like the orange go with it, because they both attact about the same attention. PLus with orange when your driving people well look and know what your car is right away and aww at it, with black it will be a little harder to tell right away.

fastcat178221...

go with a black one, just because i'm getting a orange! :D

Just kidding man, Go with whenever one you want. Here in Canada i have no choice, but i'm glad we only get orange. Since not many people want an Orange car, but orange is one of my favourite colours and i think it will look good on this car, especially when it's Limited Production. :)

what did you mean when you said 'untill they hear PISSSSSSSSSSSST at every gear they will know that I got MS-P'
are you referring to a BOV ( blow off valve)?:confused:

yep that is what I mean no telling how loud the blow off valve is I just might get the auto X blow off it is pretty freck loud

Attachments

• tony5.jpg
    tony5.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 234
It is a tough decision for sure. Me personally I think I'd get the black as I find the orange just a little too loud for my personal tastes. It's the kinda color that will often get compliments, but unfortunately will also get negative comments as well. While black isn't my favorite color either, it'd definitely make the car more of a sleeper.

Back