I think I'm in Love!!!

Coupe is pretty, but I can't imagine that my 6'2" frame would fit in there. Don't fit in the miata...

Pretzellogic said:
Coupe is pretty, but I can't imagine that my 6'2" frame would fit in there. Don't fit in the miata...
lol. I feel ya. I'm 6'2" and we drive the Miata more than the Speed. Takes some getting used to. Although that is one thing Mazda would have to consider if they ever thought about going full scale with production and bringing it to our market. But damn if it doesn't look so much better than a standard Miata with the detachable hard top.

the coupe is cute, but i have no need for a two seater, yet alone one that would make most 5 footers feel cramped.

......I'm still waiting for MAzda, the "sporty" company, to actually make a sport coupe!!! Remember the mx6? mx3? I want Mazda's version of an RSX, Accord Coupe, Prelude, etc etc. 4 seats, 2 doors, ~200hp, you get the idea.

I love the coupe, though we'll never see it here in the "biger the gigantic sloppy SUV the better" USA...(rofl2)

Newf said:
the coupe is cute, but i have no need for a two seater, yet alone one that would make most 5 footers feel cramped.

......I'm still waiting for MAzda, the "sporty" company, to actually make a sport coupe!!! Remember the mx6? mx3? I want Mazda's version of an RSX, Accord Coupe, Prelude, etc etc. 4 seats, 2 doors, ~200hp, you get the idea.

The key here is to be the 1st one to bring REAR WHEEL DRIVE back to this segment..

2 door/4 door, eitehrway.. Just make it light, decent handling, 180-200hp and keep it about 20k.

Tell me that wouldn't sell?

rx7gslse said:
The key here is to be the 1st one to bring REAR WHEEL DRIVE back to this segment..

2 door/4 door, eitehrway.. Just make it light, decent handling, 180-200hp and keep it about 20k.

Tell me that wouldn't sell?
Well Pontiac could do that with the Solstice Coupe based off the Solstice Roadster. Didn't they have a concept of that? Mazda needs a sport coupe to compete with the Altima coupe and the 05 Pontiac G6 coupe and convertible coming out. How about a Mazda3 and Mazda6 coupes?

Back