• velocity red

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • white

Votes: 18 16.2%

• Total voters

bigo711

jus wondering what color is more popular FOR A SEDAN~~ :cool:
cus i cant decide what color to get~
now i like white,red,orange,and black...each has its own advantage...so...

edited:
sorry to those confused~
i am from canada..
what i meant by indigo blue is the "darker" blue
and..orange does avaliable on sedan here~ :cool:

Last edited:
Well, hell... two of the colors you listed aren't even available on the 3. There is neither a sunset orange nor an indigo blue.

What do you mean by indigo blue -- is that strato or winning? Also, are you looking for a i or a s? I figured the s since you can't get you put orange in the poll.

goldwing2000 said:
Well, hell... two of the colors you listed aren't even available on the 3. There is neither a sunset orange nor an indigo blue.

Good point. I was confused about the indigo since there are two possible blues (assuming they want an 's'). I dind't notice that the poll also said sunset. Maybe different markets have different names for the colors? I was going off of what was shown on mazdausa.

he's from canada most likely ;) or at least those are the colours up here

strato blue = indigo blue

you guys have yellows we don't :( and winning blue on the sedan.. sigh..

i can't decide either but i like indigo blue the best i think..

dulog said:
Good point. I was confused about the indigo since there are two possible blues (assuming they want an 's'). I dind't notice that the poll also said sunset. Maybe different markets have different names for the colors? I was going off of what was shown on mazdausa.

Good possibility. Since bigo711 doesn't have his location posted we can't really tell if he/she/it is quoting real colors or is just a dumbass wannabe. (thumb)

canada3 said:
orange.....its the new silver

Sure. It's great at catching the attention of every cop you pass, too. :)

I'll stick with my stealthy titanium "road dirt" gray.

goldwing2000 said:
Sure. It's great at catching the attention of every cop you pass, too. :)

I'll stick with my stealthy titanium "road dirt" gray.

I guess the only one I didn't consider was velocity red because of the cop thing and a while back I heard that insurance was more for bright red cars too. I don't know if that's just a myth though. My strato blue does show the dust pretty easily ... almost like black would maybe. If that's a concern for anyone looking to buy you might want to keep that in mind. I still like it a lot though especially how it looks when it's starting to get dark outside. s*** I still can't decide which color I like best cause a lot of them look great imho. I had a hard time deciding between 4 and 5 dr too. The only thing I was decisive about was I wanted a Mazda3s.

i have had the reds, the silvers, the yellows and now the orange and the car...actually truck that the cops liked was my red dakota r/t

I own a red ( best color i think ) HB and so far no problems with the cops and i think its a myth about red meaning more money for insurance since my insurance ( progressive ) didnt ask about the color.

I'm getting pissed with the number of orange cars I see on the road now, I love my orange sport but EVERY Manufacturer is putting out orange cars now!! I thought I was being original with my selection of colour, though I do love to see other orange 3's running around :D

Airman Jack said:
I'm getting pissed with the number of orange cars I see on the road now, I love my orange sport but EVERY Manufacturer is putting out orange cars now!! I thought I was being original with my selection of colour, though I do love to see other orange 3's running around :D
orange is the new silver get use to it.............

Back