Most likely selling my MP3 RH rims

Volley2six

:
MP3
Hey guys,
I'm posting this here since I'm part of NEPOC and I'll be at RIU later this month. If anyone's interested in my rims we can swap at RIU and they can save on shipping. I'll get pics up this weekend. Any and all offers are welcome.

Volley2six said:
Now I'm DEFINITELY selling them.
might as well give it a shot. trade for 02.5 (the new style) protege5 wheels? how much $$ or do you only want to trade for msp wheels or somethin.

Gbourdon said:
Chris they would look nice on your P5. MP3 wheels > MSP wheels
I dream of mp3 wheels... they look amazing on any p5 i've seen them on in pictures, and even nicer in person.

Replacing them with Arospeed RS-GT 17's. Pics will be up on Saturday but I just want to inform ya'll that the previous owner gave them some curb rash.

i would have gone 18" cuz of the lip on those, makes the wheel look smaller I think, but then you would have to live with 35 series sidewalls (an adventure) and they will still look tight anyways! cant wait to see the pics :D

Sorry about the delay. Pics will be up later today when I can get my hands on a camera. It's rainy here though, but they still should be fine.

Latest posts

Back