New England Dragway this weekend

Gbourdon

Contributor
:
3.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
I think the track is open on friday night if anyone wants to go up. Import Wars is on Saturday the 1st and I dont think that is open to just anyone. I have never raced at NED before. Just seeing if any of you guys are interested in heading up and seeing what kind of times we can pull.

Yep, I think I am going to go to this. 17 bucks to race on friday night, gates open at 5pm. Races till 10 pm

I am going to try and go straight froom work. I wont get there until like 7:00 but I want to see how I do. Like to know how bad of a driver I am at the track.

I have worse luck then u btw, hehe. My tranny went at the 1st meet haha. And I was in the car when we got pulled over by the liqour commisioner too hehe. Think about it....you wouldn't haev gotten pulled over if I wasnt there that night, and you wouldn't haev gotten pulled over on your way to Amherst if it wasnt for me. hahaha

Chris

I don't know the address. Its in Epping, NH off of Route 101 heading toward the seacoast. they should have directions on the website.

I dont know if I am going to go anymore. I wouldnt get there until late. Plus I got some plans in keene for the night time. (drunk)

Im spendin all my money on my DP, so we will see. Id rather go once I get my dp and the rest of my exhaust. We need to plan that dyno day too. Like thatll ever happen haha.

Chris

bahh we'll do it. we have kent and RIU coming up real fast. We need to focus on getting those set up. We want to really pull it off at RIU since its going to be our first big official NEPOC meet.

Back