looking for miata body parts

Hey there everyone I'm new here and I just aquired a 91 miata for 50 bucks and a cd player. However the only thing wrong with the car is that it was wrecked (but not salvaged) And is in need of a front passanger fender, passanger side door, and a radiator. And after much searching I came upon this mazda site and have fingers crossed that someone can help me with getting these parts. If anyone can help please respond here or to the email address givin at the end of this post. Also if anyone can supply pictures of the parts they can sell me I would appriciate it. And also if no one can help then does anyone know of any scrap yards that would have these parts that are close to the Zanesville, Columbus Ohio area? I hear about how much fun these cars are to drive and I am really anxious about getting this car up and running. So I beg anyone that can to please help me!

91silverbillet said:
Hey there everyone I'm new here and I just aquired a 91 miata for 50 bucks and a cd player. However the only thing wrong with the car is that it was wrecked (but not salvaged) And is in need of a front passanger fender, passanger side door, and a radiator. And after much searching I came upon this mazda site and have fingers crossed that someone can help me with getting these parts. If anyone can help please respond here or to the email address givin at the end of this post. Also if anyone can supply pictures of the parts they can sell me I would appriciate it. And also if no one can help then does anyone know of any scrap yards that would have these parts that are close to the Zanesville, Columbus Ohio area? I hear about how much fun these cars are to drive and I am really anxious about getting this car up and running. So I beg anyone that can to please help me!
WOW!! That's a smokin' deal! I thought my '90 for $750 was a steal. Check my sig for the progress on it.

Anyway, to answer your question, give the folks at www.mazdarecycling.com a call (don't email, it's quicker to call). They have lots of Miatas that they are parting and their prices tend to be quite reasonable. Also, keep and eye on Ebay. Miata parts are offered there very inexpensively all the time. Additionally, check out www.miata.net. They have a classified section where several people are parting out Miatas. I'm sure you could score a deal there.

HTH.

Back