NEPOC Install Day Part2

SpicyMchaggis

Banned
Contributor
Alright, I have no idea where we'll do this. I'm just going to say gregs for now, self-invitation is a must. I have a TON of crap to install and pretty much no place to do it anymore (grounding kit, brake lines, rotors/pads, possibly header, new throttlebody, and maybe a few other things). So whats the call? Beers? Quads? Half completed Projects? Anyone? I know doug wants to do redline mt-90 tranny fluid, myself as well. So what do you guys think?

I need money I know that much for sure. I'm down with the clown though. Sucks that the folks will be home I'm sure though :rolleyes: Puts a big damper on the fun factor. I will need to do exhaust pretty soon though. We can pull something off.

Hell yeah,

I'm getting some Redline MT-90 and hopefully I'll have struts (HPs) and springs (eibach pro-kits) to install.

I haven't ordered it yet, but anyone, let me know if you want some redline mt-90. Shipping is hellah expensive and since I'll prob see you guys at RIU or Kent soon anyway I can just give it to yous. Right now it's me and Kyle... maybe I'll start a thread

Gbourdon said:
I'm down with the clown though.
"The clown is down"

lol, had to say it. Cookie to whoever knows what I'm talking about.

It would be the illest if we had our own NEPOC shop. Like our own big azz garage. With a refrigerator and kegs and a lift and lots of tools...

Put me in coach. I'd do it too. I need to get a new place to live pref. in Massachusetts though.

SpicyMchaggis said:
haha family guy. clown hostage situation. (it might of been the simpsons)
Wrong!, but on the right track ;)

we would just need to all move into a ****** huge house with like a 12 bay garage.
That is an EXCELLENT idea!! I don't think we'd get anything done, though ;) dude, it should be a rice shop - it would be cheap to run and to design, cuz to be rice you don't need much money or skill :D

kids with civics would come over and give their cars and for a couple 100 we'd slap on some stickers, repaint the hood with primer, cut out some aluminum wings, cut their springs, replace the front rims with 14" steelies... and so forth

Last edited:
Gbourdon said:
I'll want some redline MT-90 but my wallet is killing me right now.
I have 2 people, if I can get you and 2 more = 5, then it'll come to $20 for 2 bottles.

The bottles are like $7.something, but shipping starts at like $15 just for the 2. ridiculi!!

The thing is that I wouldn't be shipping these out, that'd defeat the money savings, but I figure if I get people who'll be at the meets coming up I can just give it to them.

s***, I should check, maybe we might need more (hand)

people have used a funnel and a long tube and seems to work.

Last edited:
SpicyMchaggis said:
i'll just syphon it out.
There's a bleeder screw in the bottom

From Goldstar
The drain and fill plugs take a 23 mm socket. Make sure you replace the sealing washers on the two plugs (part no. 9956-41-800) and the FSM specifies the tightening torque of both plugs as 29-43 ft/lbs. (40-58 N-m).
Looking at posts, it looks like we might need 3/4 quarts of the stuff :(

Ok, I can get 12 bottles (4 bottles/each for 3 of us) for $93, so that's $31/person/4 quarts, what do you guys think?

Back