Anyone from NJ?? I need Brush-on Caliper Paint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaelPR1

:
2002 Mazda MP5
I was wondering if anyone from New Jersey could tell me where I can pick up bruch-on caliper paint? Most places that I"ve tried only have the spray cans and I really don't like using that. Brush coatings leave a much better look, at least I think it does, not to mention it's a lot thicker.

Thanks guys!!

My car is in the shop getting a new clutch among other things!! Sorry....

I will also be working on it this weekend as well.
_________
roni: Thanks for the reply, I kind of want to be able to pick it up locally so that I can just finish the car this weekend while it's being worked on.

within the next couple of weeks my car will be more visible. i have been busy improving my car so i can be proud of it. it was very troublesome when i got it.

but the day of the meet i was actually busy installing a kyb gr2s and an eibach pro kit on my boyfriend's galant. i was considering going, but i'd rather hold off on meeting people until i can be proud of the effort i have put into my car.

look for a "dupli-color" kit, everything you need, got mine at a hi-lo/oreilly autoparts store.....$15

I find the Dupli-Color Spray Kits, but that's not what I woud like. I'll keep looking around and see what I fiind.

Thanks!!!........

Actually spraying it into the cap is the way I did my other car last year, I was trying to avoid that since the paint dries really fast, but I guess I could do it that way if I don't find anything.

Ok thanks.

IsmaelPR1 said:
Actually spraying it into the cap is the way I did my other car last year, I was trying to avoid that since the paint dries really fast, but I guess I could do it that way if I don't find anything.

Ok thanks.
Mira Isamael, I found the brush on Duplicolor for the Calipers at WalMart from all places! How did it got there, I don't know but I found the brush kit. So, I would take a trip and check their auto section where u at, see if they have it. Hope this helps Bro....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back