midnight runs

:
2018 cx-9 signiture
Seeing how most of us work in the day time and 8:00 in the morning is a pain in the ass,how about some runs late night. Just a thought cause im out there anyway.

What's up, I'm not in the area, but welcome. I'm guessing your name is Doug, right? Welcome to the club :D

maybe we can force whoever is running doug.com out of power, that site sucks, what a shame.

So what you guys think you're better than me becuase you're both named doug? (poke)
I'm down for runs on the weekends just cant do it during the week because of work.

weekends are cool, cause every honda, mitsubishi is out there but not 2 many srt's ( there some snobby sons of bitches with neons).

i'm working late tomorrow night, friday. i'll be around the boston area at midnight. let me know if you wanna meet up?

dougwho said:
Sounds good joe, any more night owls out there, Name the place i'll be there.
actually my night duty just got changed to tonight? i'll be around watertown/ boston tonight around 11pm. pm me if you want and i'll give you my cell#.

Crap, I would be willing to do a midnight run tomorrow night and do a drive through of all the clubbing areas where all the other imports hang out, but tonight is kind of iffy...I have to work in the morning and thus get up at 6:15am. Maybe we could set up a NEPOC meet in Boston some other Fri/Sat night?

I am going to head down to boston friday night. I was there yesterday afternoon. I have a bartender at Boston Beer Works on Canal street that I have a thing for.
Shes like a beautiful flower. :D

Gbourdon, oh yea, right by North Station, thats a cool area up there. I live in Back Bay...maybe we could still get a little drive going tomorrow night if theres enough interest? Maybe DougWho is still up for a run tomorrow night? 11/12 midnight works for me...

so whats up are we gonna drive tonight or what, If so let me know where you want to meet up and a time

I'm not going to make it down there tonight. I will be down there again soon though. I'll be sure to look you guys up when I do.

If its on tonight let me know. I am pissed and need to start s***!

:D

i work tues-sat night in providence until 12:30

it sucks but i guess that means i would be up for a midnight run sometime :)

Hmm, Doug and 1st MP3...do you guys think its worth meeting up with just 3 cars? I'm up for a little drive tonight, nothing super long as I do have to get up in the morning for work. As I've said before I live in Back Bay and we could meet up around the Mass Ave/Boylston St intersection...not sure how well you guys know the downtown area. Also there is a Red Sox game tonight so traffic will be tough from 11-12 probably. But we could meet at midnight somewhere. Thoughts?

i wish i could hook up wuth you guys tonight....but i'm exhausted...worked 10hrs today shoveling dirt.....some other night this summer would be great though!!(thumb)

btw, while this thread has the attention of the boston residents....

Im planning a bachelor party for my buddy for this summer. We are gonna go up on a friday for friday friday night saturday saturday night and then sunday and just get ripped at the bars at night, pre-gaming and enjoying the city durnig the day. We definitely want to party in the fenway area like boylston street/newbury street/lansdowne street but since there are no good hotels around there that I can find we are probably gonna get a hotel somewhere else in the city (a pretty nice one) and just cab it or take the T to the bars......

Any input on what hotel would be a good one? I dont want anything super fancy, but unless its a kickass suite, something better than the usual best western or motel 8 would be nice

Slug, I would just check out hotels.com or expedia/orbitz.com, etc...put in the dates and the downtown Boston area and they will show you the lowest rates going. Just be forewarned, it will be at least 200/night downtown.

As for tonight I guess no run, but oh well, its ok, we'll have to better organize something for in the future. Till next time...

Latest posts

Back