rear seat cup holders

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
don't know if any of you guys are interested or not...anyway herbiep5 on the forum can get us some rear cup holders. i'm getting one and i'd said i'd put the word out to you all. no pressure..........later

I'd like to see them in person.. I heard that they only fit up to a 12oz can size in them (which would be fine but stupid america is all about ultra huge everything)

myndfi3ld said:
I'd like to see them in person.. I heard that they only fit up to a 12oz can size in them (which would be fine but stupid america is all about ultra huge everything)
Ask some people. There was a group buy a while ago by Herbie and there were some pics in that thread.

servoeyes said:
I want to know the price, but I'm tentatively in!
herbiep5 said he'd get back to me shortly...next few days...maybe he'll post all the info directly...ya they were like $50...kind of expensive....but theres nothing else out there and the back seat riders could really use this....(yippy)

BlueWolfCry said:
are these jdm? does anyone have a pic of them closed? thanks
ya, jdm....i think i've seen them closed on someones web site....maybe mazda japan? anyway, i want it more for me too! those front cup holders really bite with anything bigger than 8oz.

do these attach to anything or just kinda rest on the floor?

and are they indeed jdm? my friend from work is going to japan next month and i think he would bring me back something small like that if i asked.

Back