GI: NEPOC Dyno day

NeverSober

WTFPWN3D
:
06 wrx
I am just guaging interest to see how many people would be interested in a dyno day. We would all meet up at the shop have our cars dynoed and what not. Then after eat food and take pictures in the parking lot and compare dyno numbers. I just want to know how many people would be interested, maybe we can do this at the end of the summer or something. If we had enough people I am sure the costs would be pretty low. So lets see how many people want to dyno their cars.

List:
xxMSPxx

Keep in mind this won't be until I finish my car. I'm not dynoing again until I can push 150whp. Talking late may early june at the earliest.

1. xxMSPxx
2. SpicyMchaggis
3. Vulcanon
4. Supa saiyan pr5
5. ne3ek

I'm interested but not till mid juneish even then i wont be fully ready but the prjct should be at least running... hopefully.

I am thinking more towards August. That way everyone has time to get most of their stuff done. This summer should be pretty busy.

Chris

1. xxMSPxx
2. SpicyMchaggis
3. Vulcanon
4. Supa saiyan pr5
5. ne3ek
6. Gbourdon

xxMSPxx said:
I am thinking more towards August. That way everyone has time to get most of their stuff done. This summer should be pretty busy.

Chris
that would be better for me (august)....i'll hopefully have the turbo in by then and we can give the dyno a real test!! i'm hopin for 180+ at 6psi, intercooled.(yippy)

Yeah, by then I'll have my struts and springs installed, so that should make a huge difference on the dyno results (boom03)

I'll forever be slow... it's cool. (nana)

bazooka joe said:
that would be better for me (august)....i'll hopefully have the turbo in by then and we can give the dyno a real test!! i'm hopin for 180+ at 6psi, intercooled.(yippy)

What turbo set up are you going to run?

Where we going to get it done?

1. xxMSPxx
2. SpicyMchaggis
3. Vulcanon
4. Supa saiyan pr5
5. ne3ek
6. Gbourdon
7. Ehawley

also, if craig wants to come we'll need an AWD dyno..Pruven has one..There is also Bristol LLC up in northern ct, but they suck monster ass.

Only if it was pretty close to me.

Besides, xx, why dyno? you know your car is slow! :)

Man I need some money to go fastar!!! I want to get a front mount very soon and if 505 Zoom gets the MPI Tuner working well on his car then that may be on the list for the end of the summer. My exhaust should be here soon I hope. Def before dyno day.

OH YOU NEED MONEY?!? You have any idea how much it costs to get my car just to run a STOCK msp?? haha..if you need me i'll be out back dosing myself in gasoline.

SpicyMchaggis said:
OH YOU NEED MONEY?!? You have any idea how much it costs to get my car just to run a STOCK msp?? haha..if you need me i'll be out back dosing myself in gasoline.

I'm scared that I'm going to get smoked by a DX on the dyno. (nervous)

Back