MP3 Mazdaspeed Exchange

katsmp3

Did you guys here that anyone with an MP3 can just do a clean trade for the mazdaspeed.. It turns out that the MP3 will be worth a lot of money in about 24 years.. So the dealerships are going to be willing to take the loss now. There are some stipulations such as Any dent you have will cost $10.00. The good thing is they will take all mods you have and install them on the mazdaspeed.

I know that this is true, because my friend told me and he wouldn't lie to me.

kat

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
Give me the number to the dealer that is doing this and I will believe you when I call them and ask.

OH COME ON BEN!! you mean you don't believe our sweet little Kat? you won't just take her word for this? geeeeeeez!!!! how mean can you get!

:{D

I believe you Kat.....to bad I don't have an MP3.

I'm not trying to be mean to her, sorry if it sounded like that. But that does sound like your friend is full of crap. That just doesn't make sense to me. Car dealer dont give a s*** about cars. They do care about the money they make though. And they will not make moeny if they take an even trade of a one year old car for a new car. They don't care how much they will be worth 20 years down the road, they could care less if they owned a McLaren F1, they would sell it if they could make a profit.

I called Rosen Mazda in Illinois here and the VP of Mazda marketing himself happened to be touring the dealer and answered the phone. He said not only would they take an MP3, but that they would do a straight trade on an eighties RX3 or RX2 and give you $6000 cash rebate and a McDonalds gift certificates.

big_ben said:
I'm not trying to be mean to her, sorry if it sounded like that. But that does sound like your friend is full of crap. That just doesn't make sense to me. Car dealer dont give a s*** about cars. They do care about the money they make though. And they will not make moeny if they take an even trade of a one year old car for a new car. They don't care how much they will be worth 20 years down the road, they could care less if they owned a McLaren F1, they would sell it if they could make a profit.

PSSSST....BEN.....over here...*takes ben to the side and whispers to him* ..look at the forum name....don't you remember.....we made this the RUMORS section too!! lol lol geeeez.

I didn't realize this was in the rumors section. I just clicked the new posts button and this came up. I feel stupid now.:(

big_ben said:
I didn't realize this was in the rumors section. I just clicked the new posts button and this came up. I feel stupid now.:(

you don't tell anyone and I won't tell anyone and no one will know the difference.... :{D LOL

just make nice with Miss Kitty....she will forgive ya...she is a sweetheart.

Dont worry Ben, If you look back at my first post, I think It was, How do I find out my Production number and Can I be a mod.. Or maybe my first act as an admin was to delete that post. Anyway.

As for the McDonalds Gift Cards, I really have to pull the bullsh*t flat up on that one. They may do a clean trade and give you money. But I've heard nothing about the Gift Certificates.

kat

katsmp3 said:
Dont worry Ben, If you look back at my first post, I think It was, How do I find out my Production number and Can I be a mod.. Or maybe my first act as an admin was to delete that post. Anyway.

As for the McDonalds Gift Cards, I really have to pull the bullsh*t flat up on that one. They may do a clean trade and give you money. But I've heard nothing about the Gift Certificates.

kat

Darn the luck!! I still want McDonald's in trade at least!

Back