Mazdaspeed Miata for me!

I've always loved the Miatas (they're so cute!), and I have a friend who works for Mazda of NA. They're giving me one of the Mazdaspeed ones this weekend to drive around in...and I can't wait!

You're fortunate then. I have a friend who works at the Austin Mazda dealership that lends me cars to "test drive" (read extensive frisky drive). ;)

aww im no longer in the sig

I drove a MSM at Rev It up pretty hard, despite them telling me not to...heh, wasnt competing anyways and it was going to be my last run of the day....so....yeah i pushed it pretty damn hard and it would not falter. at no point did i ever feel unsure of the cars momentum. it was really wicked, i even prefered it over the RX8. too bad i dont have 24 grand.

PaulMP3 said:
hmmm... is that AGR???
i doubt that's him...ms. hewitt called the MSM "cute"

i wanted to drive one at Rev It Up in Orange county (missed it) and San Diego (missed it also), so i was pissed

Dexter said:
aww im no longer in the sig

I drove a MSM at Rev It up pretty hard, despite them telling me not to...heh, wasnt competing anyways and it was going to be my last run of the day....so....yeah i pushed it pretty damn hard and it would not falter. at no point did i ever feel unsure of the cars momentum. it was really wicked, i even prefered it over the RX8. too bad i dont have 24 grand.
oh yah, i redid the linky and accidentally erased it and was too lazy to redo the line. :p

and you said "hard"....a LOT... (lol2)

Well, it's now Saturday night, and I've driven it around all day...about 100 miles. Loving it so far! It's so fast! It really hugs the road nicely too. :D

hey sweet ride, i am new to mazda forums so i don't know all that much about them but i want to learn what can you tell me about your miata. well g2g talk to ya later. (omg) :cool:

Back