Mazdaspeed Emblems

smp3000

Contributor
:
04' EVO VIII
Does anyone know when the emblems will be available to purchase? Currently I have the black on silver emblem set, which is great, it's just that it isn't the exact emblem that is on the new MS protege. From the look of it, it's very similar but has a metal trim, is a bit larger, and has a carbon look in the background. Also, they added a Protege emblem onthe other side (where the MP3 emblem is).

Any info would be great.

This confirms one of my fears about owning this car. Get ready to have your emblem peeled off and stolen multiple times, along with the paint scratches that are likely to go along with it.

I thought I had enough to worry about what with the bedge on the front fender of my 10AE.

Bryan

what is a 10AE?
and where is there a site where I can learn what all these seemingly random codes for cars and engines are?

:)

No random engine code there.

A 10AE is a 1999 10th Anniversary Miata. Much easier and shorter, and I do love brevity, to say 10AE.

Which, as it happens, has a quite nice badge on the drivers side front fender behind the front wheel listing the cars build number (mine is 4415/7500). I always looked at it and winced, figuring it was ripe for being stolen!

whatg about all the diff honda engines and j-spec engines for various makes and models, like the 3rd gen rx is an FD 2ns gen an FC etc.... where do these names come from?

Mazdaspeed Badges

smp3000 I talked to my mazda parts manager about 3weeks ago and he told me that The Mazdaspeed Pro's will be here in Sept. and all the Mazdaspeed accessories will come in Sept as well he was not to sure how much and of what at first because all the dealerships that are going with the Mazdaspeed program will have starter kits for them (beware not all Mazda dealerships are getting into the Mazdaspeed program) make sure that the one by you is in it.If there not you will have to find one that is.

just from what i've heard...

only a select few dealers shall be badged with the "mazdaspeed dealer" title...few and far between...anyhow, if anyone finds "msp" part #'s...PLEASE post them!:cool:

I have a silver metal MAZDASPEED badge on order that replaces the word MAZDA, on the back of my Pro5. I haven't figured out a place to put it yet.

btw for anyone wanting a mazdaspeed, derrick does have a point, ONLY SELECT dealerships will be "official" mazdaspeed retailers. live anywhere in houston? talk to Trey Smith at Munday Mazda in Houston. he is a quite knowledgeable fellow and lets say hes cool, very cool. got more info if ya need it.

Back