FOXBORO, MA - Drift event! May 8

:
07 F150 HD
check this out guys, stumbled across it on risr.net, looks like there is a drifting event scheduled for foxboro stadium in a couple weeks.

not 100% sure if its just a bunch of local amateurs who want to learn to drift or if there will be pros there putting on a show......

http://www.eastcoastdrifters.com/events.htm

i think i'll take this in???? i live close by so if it's a bust, no big deal. anyone else wanna take this in with me?(shrug)

Hmmm, so who is going to try and drift their protege?:D It looks like beginners can do it too. Maybe dad will let me take his thunderbird out there and drift that. Yeah right. I dont have any plans that day so I may be down to watch.

Ha ha. Do it. I'll put the snows on the rear in my msp and run like 100 psi in the tires. That b**** will be drifting everywhere.

the more I look at it the less it seems like there will be pro drifters there :(

but if you enter with the dx kyle, ill go to watch :)

also, i noticed last night that pro drifting exhibition HAS been added to Limerock on memorial day (monday) and ill definitely be going ot that. Memorial day weekend keeps looking better and better!

I dont know whether I will be attending driving school at NHIS or the Races at limerock. Either way I will be at Kent and the Mazda show.

i'm gonna check it out anyway. let me know if your going....anyone. we can hook up.

i'm not drivin to jersey.....maybe some other time...to much goin on....you goin?

nah Im hoping for the turbo kit to be in that weekend..I might send somethings off to powder coat so I might be up for this event if others are going..

Jeremy

So is anybody going? I'm thinking of going to watch, but I probably wont be able to arrive until the afternoon. If there will be lots of nice cars there and companies showing off their products I wouldn't mind going. I read about this even in today's Automotive section of the globe. Apparently there's a Nissan dealership bringing some nice z's and some other cars.

-DaViper

supa saiyan pr5 said:
I wonder what time the event will end? I have to work until 4pm
well if you leave right at 4 you'll get there just as it ends at 5!!!(sad2)

Back