maryland tech meet results(big picture)

derrick1623

'Content Monkey'
Contributor
:
'07 Mazda3, True red
jul27_41.jpg

Did you guys do that stuff at the meet? Like the srpings install?

If so then I need to come to this kind of meet and bring a turbo kit with me :D hehe...

we sure did!

one guy finished the rear Ground Control coilover install (he already did the fronts and had it realigned). Another guy installed KVR crossed drilled/slotted rotors with ES calipers on his 2000 DX, along with a brake fluid change. Another guy installed a high-flow catalytic converter. 3 cars got mesh grills courtesy of Derrick :D. A guy installed TFT TV screen. Another dude replaced his stock POS speakers on his P5.

Did I miss any Derrick? :D

I didn't install anything, but it was cool to see all these Pros being worked on, especially the rotor/caliper swap/brake fluid change, since I am planning to replace my brake pads soon :)

fun time for all that were there I believe! :D

great description hank, chris(cdglowp5) would have installed daves old h&r springs, but he had to leave early, mp3-owner...it would be worth the trip im sure, as long as you've got something to install, tradr from pclub drove from coneticut for the bigger brakes. im sure if you had the turbo parts, dave and my self could help you out,hehe

ZoomZoomH said:
somebody used the search feature lol

somebody must have been linked ;)

someone provide the garage, i'll provide jack stands, ramps, tools, and know-how!!!

lol hank i have you and derrick for sources WE DONT NEED NO STINKING SEARCH FEATURE

Damn...lol I have never seen this thread before.

My first time seeing the pics too....lol

i dont care when, but i no longer have a garage to use...that and i'd just be helping because my broke ass can't afford no more mods until tax check time!!!

i'll come help, just for the experience, which is worth alot in of itself, plus meet fellow members :D

Back