mazdaspeed

enry

Administrator
It's about that time... so.....

Word is the MS is going to come with AEM's Plug & Play Engine Management System. It will also have an RS-232 port to connect your laptop. My friend's dad works at mazda and he tells me that the kenwood head unit was upgraded to a dvd player with built-in screen and headrest screens fo the passengers. I have heard of a stock trunk-mounted PS2, but I think those are just rumors.

:)

enry said:
It's about that time... so.....

Word is the MS is going to come with AEM's Plug & Play Engine Management System. It will also have an RS-232 port to connect your laptop. My friend's dad works at mazda and he tells me that the kenwood head unit was upgraded to a dvd player with built-in screen and headrest screens fo the passengers. I have heard of a stock trunk-mounted PS2, but I think those are just rumors.

:)

Doesn't it come with an optional six speed tranny now and an option for an extra set of wheels (Volks I think) with racing slicks??

My brother's friend's cousin's sister's college roommate told me this, and her dad's uncle's mother's husband worked at Mazda as a janitor ten years ago...

Keep in mind here, that when I was eight, I told my brother (the very same mentioned above) that if you turn a lawn mower upside down while it was running and stood over it, you would float. I was wrong...

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard it might come with lasers and s*** to blow up the people that block the road in front of you.

Actually, Derrick is working on something like that. He calls it ASUVBM (Anti-Silly-Useless-Vehicle-Ballistic-Missile).

I heard that it borrows technology from Honda tuners...apparently it comes standard with a Nitrous air freshener...when activated the device releases a moderated mist of nitrous laced with a wonderful cinnamon smell (other flavours to follow). This "mist" then proceeds into the a/c vents and floods the engine compartment where it is ingested by the intake system.

You heard it herefirst. ;)

Wait, your brother's friend's cousin's sister's college roommate's dad's uncle's mother's husband worked at Mazda too?!

Damn it's a small world...

:D :D :D
hahahaha!! good one StuttersC about the lawnmower!.
Man, these rumors are getting pathetic! it's soo obvious that a stock car will never come with PS2 in the trunk.

Oh right, and my brother's friend's cousin's sister's college roommate's dad's uncle's mother's said that there is an optional 7 speed tranny coming as well! :p

useless topic! Delete it! :eek:

bob..shhhhhhhh!(top-secret means top-secret, remember?;) )

ok, since its out of the bag...yes the ASUVBM is coming along quite nicely, it'll be hooked to a switch under my steering wheel to ,"bring the pain" to all them damn suv's!

i hope the month body shop wait( to get in) is worth my calculations, and measurements of blowing a suv to bits!

limited: useless topic maybe, but hey..."enry likes rumors"

In all seriousness, Mazda completely through out the existing engine for a Matter/Antimatter Reactor Chamber. It looks to make about Warp Five at the wheels and gets about 27 AU to the gallon on unleaded Dilithium Crystals.

Engage.

I heard that the mazdaspeed pro will be coated in a "nissan repelant" after there were reports of numorous nissan attacks on MP3's

also the msp will have a flux-capacitor allowing it to travel through time.

:D

Captain KRM P5 said:
In all seriousness, Mazda completely through out the existing engine for a Matter/Antimatter Reactor Chamber. It looks to make about Warp Five at the wheels and gets about 27 AU to the gallon on unleaded Dilithium Crystals.

Engage.

I knew there were alternative engines to the gasoline internal combustion engine.

MP3skaterNC said:
I heard that the mazdaspeed pro will be coated in a "nissan repelant" after there were reports of numorous nissan attacks on MP3's

:D

if this don't get bondo bob to buy one NOTHING will!! lol

Sir Nuke said:

if this don't get bondo bob to buy one NOTHING will!! lol

I figured some one would beat me to that one...Darn the luck and working cursed night shift!!

i heard the mazdaspeed will come standard with one of these...i was excited so the dealer confirmed it for me
flux_capacitor.jpg

sundevilMP5 said:
i heard the mazdaspeed will come standard with one of these...i was excited so the dealer confirmed it for me
flux_capacitor.jpg

how fast does it get up to 88mph? do i get to meet Doc as well? :D

Back