just saying hi...

VFR pilot

:
'03 P5, '94 Miata, '00 VFR, '01 SV
newby to this forum, just bought an '03 P5 and noticed it had a miata section, so i wanted to drop by and intro myself..

here's the mod's on my car....

i have a '94 miata w/

1.9li (bored and blue and balanced)
port-matched intake
bosal header
thermal exhaust
flying miata springs, and sways
KYB AGX shocks
limited edition BBS 15" wheels
harddog hardcore 2x bar
momo shifter and steering wheel
BSP low pro headlights
R-package skirts

..:)

here's some pics of me and the bike and the car..and me at a trackday

Attachments

• P1010003a.jpg
    P1010003a.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 202
  • corner1c.jpeg
    corner1c.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 172
(hi) what's up ! how do you like those FM springs and sways ? i'm planning to put some on my miata later on...

well, as i'm getting older....i kinda wish i hadn't put them on......if i had it to do over again....i'd only do the swaybar's......

they are pretty rough.....

Welcome to the forum!! I was so pleased with my first Miata that I bought another, lol. I really enjoy both my primary Maita and Protege 5. I plan on designating my second Miata as a track only/project car.

It's almost funny how many Protege5 owners own a Miata as well. Quite a good combination, IMHO. :D

After we put the short shifter kit and the Voodoo knob on the P5, I tend to refer to it as the "Miata Wagon". I'm stunned, coming from a Miata, how nicely this STATION WAGON handles! They do make a great combination. Our RX-7 is the track/project car.

So much fun. So little time to have it in.

Yes, welcome to the Mazda forums! Nice toys you got there. The P5 and MX-5 make perfect garage-mates. We have the same kinda thing going on as Foolish (P5, MX-5, RX-7), only the P5 is my husband's daily driver, and the miata is mine. :)

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
We have the same kinda thing going on as Foolish (P5, MX-5, RX-7), only the P5 is my husband's daily driver, and the miata is mine. :)
The truely disturbing thing, Dianne, is that in your old sig picture you appeared to have a stuffed monkey hanging from your rollbar. I have a rollbar monkey, too! His name is Karl, the rollbar monkey. He has velcro on his hands. He's been in a bag in the basement since last season's last autocross. My bad. Sorry Karl.

Foolish said:
The truely disturbing thing, Dianne, is that in your old sig picture you appeared to have a stuffed monkey hanging from your rollbar. I have a rollbar monkey, too! His name is Karl, the rollbar monkey. He has velcro on his hands. He's been in a bag in the basement since last season's last autocross. My bad. Sorry Karl.
(lol) YES! My riding buddy IS a monkey!! He has velcro hands too (comes in "handy" when he wants to sit in different spots:D). Mine is Mookie, the miata munky. (rofl2)

that's so cute, people gonna think we's twins...

Back