the light its blinding!!!

xxmikkoxx

:
06' Fiji Blue Civic SI
i can see the light.....its so bright! guess what people my hids finally came in! (bout time) getting ready to put them in...but i gotta go buy a new smaller 20 amp fuse becuase the ones they provide are the big ones :(

all done guys it took about and ahour and a half total..im headed to class so ill take some pics when i get back...so far in the garage and on the garage door the cut off is SHARP and no unbearable glare

OK here are the pics i took i think they came out great both pics and lights there is VERY little glare on the top almost a prefect cut off at about 25" when i was about 8-10 feet away from the door but you can be the judge of that and there only 5000k so they dont stick out too much not like them 10000k and stuffthe first pic is the initial start up thier REALLY blue like purpleish then one is a comparision of the light and the foglamp, and lastly is the cut off and Mark this would look good on your car and it would take very well since you have the lids as well, all you'd have to do is cook up some headlights :)

Attachments

• ME 049.jpg
    ME 049.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 87
  • ME 053.jpg
    ME 053.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 82
  • ME 052.jpg
    ME 052.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 83
xxmikkoxx said:
i can see the light.....its so bright! guess what people my hids finally came in! (bout time) getting ready to put them in...but i gotta go buy a new smaller 20 amp fuse becuase the ones they provide are the big ones :(

Is your headlight pattern similar to stock though? Make sure that the headlights aren't aimed too high, or you'll be pissing off people without having your highbeams on.

no acually ive been planing on it so ive been messing with the lights IE painted headlights to cute glare, and the lids on the lens and ive lowered the lights a while back (when i had reg. lights) becuase i felt they were blinding people so they are low and no excessive glare you have to see them to believe how well they took. BTW ive seen u a few times on 290 in the afternoon zippin by in the left lane! lol your crazy!!

xxmikkoxx said:
no acually ive been planing on it so ive been messing with the lights IE painted headlights to cute glare, and the lids on the lens and ive lowered the lights a while back (when i had reg. lights) becuase i felt they were blinding people so they are low and no excessive glare you have to see them to believe how well they took. BTW ive seen u a few times on 290 in the afternoon zippin by in the left lane! lol your crazy!!

Oh really? What's the first two letters of your license plate? I've seen some silver Pro's, but I don't remember seeing you in them. If I drive past a Protege5, I usually give the driver a thumbs up. Most look at me weird :)

I'm on 290 usually around 9am going east and around 6pm going west. I always zip by carefully... if you see me do something stupid, feel free to yell at me :)

fisrt 2 # are 81...and that day i saw you you looked very focused on the cars in front of ya on not on the other lanes(which is good!!)

BTW...YAY my sport20 stickers came in today gotta wash the car and put them on...so go ahead and call me rice now if u wish! :rolleyes:

xxmikkoxx said:
BTW...YAY my sport20 stickers came in today gotta wash the car and put them on...so go ahead and call me rice now if u wish! :rolleyes:

Heh :) I'm probably gonna put a zoom-zoom sticker and a NEPOC sticker, so i'll be ricing it out! Also hopefully painted calipers this weekend... rice rice baby

No not really... :) It'll hopefully look slick.

sorry...but im totally jacking this thread...but its mine so heres the pics with stickers on
PS ignore the half rotted water heater on the side of the big shot im not trailer trash lol (lol2)

Attachments

• sp20 003.jpg
    sp20 003.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 211
  • sp20 006.jpg
    sp20 006.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 212
xxmikkoxx said:
sorry...but im totally jacking this thread...but its mine so heres the pics with stickers on
PS ignore the half rotted water heater on the side of the big shot im not trailer trash lol (lol2)

Looking good!

Back