AutoRnD GP Sports FC3S

ARD MP5

Contributor
Here's a pic of our Endless/AutoRnD FC3S we had at the booth at IAS:

p4040093.jpg

This car will hopefully be featured at our booth at HIN in San Mateo as well. By that time we hope to complete the Cosmo Swap and standalone.

April 24,2004.

Peace, Rishie

ARD MP5 said:
This car will hopefully be featured at our booth at HIN in San Mateo as well. By that time we hope to complete the Cosmo Swap and standalone.

April 24,2004.

Peace, Rishie
Rishie I tried to go over there and say hi but you were hiding :( It's a shame since I was at the booth across from you.

Really that sucks. I was all over the place. Meeting with many of our dealers who were also displaying. I was in Mazdaspeed shooting the s*** with Steve and Jim Jordan for a bit.

Well are you gonna be at PFest?

Peace, Rishie

ARD MP5 said:
Really that sucks. I was all over the place. Meeting with many of our dealers who were also displaying. I was in Mazdaspeed shooting the s*** with Steve and Jim Jordan for a bit.

Well are you gonna be at PFest?

Peace, Rishie
Was in the mazdaspeed booth the whole time. Did you see craig and mark? They were also there. Ill see you at pfest. We are bringing the motor that was on display to Pfest.

i actually didn't see craig over there. We must have totally missed each other. What day was this? But anyways, we'll definitely run into each other at Pfest as long as I can pull away from the shop again.

Any Chance ProParts wants to be a dealer for Endless Brake pads??? hehe. we'll set you guys up. What pads were you guys using in Speed Challenge/World Challenge??

Peace, Rishie

Latest posts

Back