headlamp conversion

Kauai Dave

:
'07 Nissan Titan!
does anyone know where i can find the round headlamps for the fc's? you know rather than the rectangle unit that is in there now. (dunno) anyone who has any indea please help me.

Clarify: are you looking for a pop up set that have round lenses like the fb or a fixed projector style that eliminates the pop up type headlamp?

oh yah, and www.fc3s.org is a great forum. (thumb)

yeah the one's i'm searching for have two round lamps on either side. it doesn't matter projector or not, just as long as i don't have the rectangle shaped ones.

Bump ;)

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
Clarify: are you looking for a pop up set that have round lenses like the fb or a fixed projector style that eliminates the pop up type headlamp?

oh yah, and www.fc3s.org is a great forum. (thumb)
so you are looking for fixed non-popup lights??

well yeah. but i still want the stock lamp cover, no you know what i take it back, i remember seeing the RE Amemiya ones! those are cool! why, what ones have you seen that are kinda like what i'm describing?

Greddy makes recessed projector lamps for the FD's (eliminates the pop-up), but not sure about the other gens...and they are about $1800...

oh? well reading the past post, i want the ones that would pop up but have two round project lamps under the stock lamp cover.

well ive done some searching, and ive found some kits, but after all that, i think i might just buy catz lights and make my own kit.

Back