NJ Swap Meet

NeverSober

WTFPWN3D
:
06 wrx
Hey for all of those going to NJ, if you have anything you are trying to get rid of bring to the meet with you. We can turn it in to a kind of swap meet. I am looking to purchase some stuff. Anything thats for cars bring down with you. Just something I thought I would bring up.

Chris

yea, good thinkin

lets use this thread to post what everyone has for sale so if anyone going is interested, they can just bring the item along with em!

2 Mazdaspeed Racing Seats (from ebay) never used, brand new, with sliders - $400
Wings West rear window spoiler - $125

I might take that window spoiler, might look good. Hmmm those seats sounds tempting now that you have the brakets and s***.

Chris

I have lots for sale!

1. Stock Shifter from a 02 Protege5 ($40)
2. Stock p5 OEM Bumper ($100)
3. Brandy New NGK Spark Plugs..2 step colder than ones in the Mazda Speed! (6 plugs $15OBO)
4. Protege5/MP3 Nose Mask..Black..Good condtion still have all hardware ($50)
5. Red Blinker Lights..Will Fit Protege's, P5, MP3, Mazdaspeeds..Used but great condition (Free with purchase of something else)
6.Roof rack rails..for P5...mint condition..need some cleaning..$75 OBO)

P.S. all offers are OBO and willin to do TRADES!

Thanks
Chas

Last edited:
Hey acid Ill take the plugs and the red lights. Ill give you $15 for all of it. Thanks, dont forget to bring them down.

Chris

OK Chris No problem..I will be sure to bring them with me!

:)

great idea ! let me know if anyones interested in nething i have for sale

Last edited:
Among other things, I have a stock MSP sub enclosure with sub & amp, FULLY FUNCTIONAL.

Stock MSP taillights.

Both are in perfect condition. I'm not bringing the sub enclosure unless someone shows interest, so let me know.

Paul, how much do you want for the SS? And which brand is it? I call dibs on it if it's waht I am looking for and the price is right.

Chris

(hand) i meant MP3 stock short shifter.. good for p5's and sedans.

It is the same as the MSP one.

Oh, does anyone have an aftermarket Short Shifter for the msp/mp3/p5???

Anyone....anyone........... I will bring lots of money with me...so jsut look for the big kid at the meet witht he blk msp, and force yours goods onto me, im sure ill buy em hahah.

Chris

Sorry...don't think so..i still have my stock p5 shifter rod!

:-(

If anyones interested check out my sig for the link i have some more suff left for sale i could bring to the meet (save alot on shipping) let me know

Mild performance cam for Toyota 22R/RE, brand new, in he box. Best offer.
Prolly no interest..............................just thought I'd put it out there.

Back