club decals

:
07 F150 HD
ok......so I havent been able to find anyone yet to do the GI Joe logo in vinyl since its 4 colors (red white blue black) so right now we are lookin at just making decals up of our other logo, the one with the outline of new england behind it.

Please post here what color you want it in, or what colors would be acceptable, maybe like 1. 2. 3. for your top three choices, and then also the size. Maybe you want 4 inches long for the little rear sedan window, maybe 2 feet for a rear window or who knows.

Im trying to do something simple yet cool with just the word NEPOC for a horizontal logo in case someone wants it on top of the windshield or something.....hostly horizontal logos are easier to find good places for than squareish ones anyways.......so post away!

1. orange
2. black
3. silver

white would be good.. could it be with black outline? if not silver would be good too. I have no clue where i'd put it though. above my tailpipe i have www.protege5.com, on the side hatchback window on passenger side i have RIT oval sticker and K&N sticker (guess i could take that off) and on back window i have a little RIT decal.. I guess I could do the bottom right of the rear window next to the mazda roadside assistance sticker.. damn i have too make stickers me thinks :( i don't think it looks too rice though, i spent a lot of time making sure of it. (i plan it out to the point where any performance oriented sticker will go on the passenger side so if i get pulled over i can just be like "look at the car, it's a wagon, do you think i was going fast in this thing?")

it would be only an outline. the outline of the states would not be filled in. check the logo thread and what is black is what we would use, the white is transparent.

and whats this about RIT?
stickers on your car? why would you want RIT stickers on your car? *shudder* and how could you have a RIT sticker on your car and now know what a garbage plate is?!?!!?!? you have some explaining to do Mr.

:)

blah...you ra-cha-cha people are wierd.

I say silver...but that won't show up on some cars. I may just get my ex to do up a logo for me at her shop in silver reflexite. If I have a logo, I want to keep it really small, too. Plus...I'm not tinted yet, so I don't know if I'd put it on until then...otherwise I'll put it on a CF license plate holder from DGM...that might look good.

slug420 said:
it would be only an outline. the outline of the states would not be filled in. check the logo thread and what is black is what we would use, the white is transparent.

and whats this about RIT?
stickers on your car? why would you want RIT stickers on your car? *shudder* and how could you have a RIT sticker on your car and now know what a garbage plate is?!?!!?!? you have some explaining to do Mr.

I'm about to google that.. "garbage plate"?!! wtf is that lol.
after.jpg

wow I don't think I wanna live in Rochester for the next 5 years of my life :(

Anyways, I'm still undecided between silver and white. If it's just an outline, would it have to be large? I was thinking like 5 inches wide would be good.

hey guys any luck deciding on the logo i can have the outline one made by the meet in three different colors for people with different color cars maybe White silver and black

pics? If I could see it, I'd be in. I get that it's just an outline and you choose the color that you want the outline to be, but like how thick is this outline? And if you got a decal that was only 6 inches wide, would you still be able to read the text that says "new england protege owners club"? would you really be able to tell that there are outlines of states on it? I always figured that the decals would be on a white background with black printed on them, but i'm wondering how you could ever read the small text without the decal being huge. I'm pretty sure the g.i.joe one would work better for this.. but then the color issue. Whenever I've seen decals with a lot of color it usually ends up being a white decal with the colors printed on.

zoom zoom

Zoom-Zoom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some Zoom Zoom white car decals let me know who wants them pm me i have like about 20 left they are $5 ea, I can bring them to the meet too

Rochester? Nick Tahoe's! That Garbage Plate hits the spot after a night of partying! I vote for the New England states outline sticker in white.

omg.......we are having a NEPOC run to tahous this summer.....hope they have fixed the bridge on lyle ave or ill be leaving spicy orange all over the place...

slug420 said:
ok......so I havent been able to find anyone yet to do the GI Joe logo in vinyl since its 4 colors (red white blue black) so right now we are lookin at just making decals up of our other logo, the one with the outline of new england behind it.

Please post here what color you want it in, or what colors would be acceptable, maybe like 1. 2. 3. for your top three choices, and then also the size. Maybe you want 4 inches long for the little rear sedan window, maybe 2 feet for a rear window or who knows.

Im trying to do something simple yet cool with just the word NEPOC for a horizontal logo in case someone wants it on top of the windshield or something.....hostly horizontal logos are easier to find good places for than squareish ones anyways.......so post away!

1. orange
2. black
3. silver

4" silver or black, so it can fit on the little rear sedan window. Silver probably, so that it can be more visible through tint.. but black can look good too, kind of nice and low-profile.

Back