Debadging the 3s hatch...

I wanna debadge the hatch and the 2.3 emblems but I'm not sure if there are holes for each badge. Does anybody know if the badges are only held in with glue or is it the same same setup as the protege with the hole and peg design?

funny how us who ordered the early batch of 3's wanted the badges and here is someone who doesn't want them...............oh well

The '2.3' badge on the doors do not have holes.

At the back, everything has holes except for the '3' part of the 'mazda3' logo (so the word Mazda and the Mazda logo both have pegs).

damn mazda why can't they just use the glue, its going to cost me alot to just debade my car that sucks.

i removed the 3 no holes
i painted to match the oversized m logos
i removed the mazda word and put a small madaspeed logo instead
i would have preferred nothing but i had to cover the holes

Damn that's lame, I was all set to go out this mornin and take those emblems off and now I have no project today. Guess I'll have to shop around for more parts...

Why is this in the MS3 section?? (dunno)

i wonder myself...

personally, if i owned a regular 3 hatch, i would remove those 2.3 badges... they just aren't my style. i saw a really nice looking black 3hatch today, leaving work... it was so clean. nice tint... only badges on it were the big m's looked good.

this is the first car i've ever owned with those side blinkers... and i have to say, i kinda like them. interesting eeuro touch... :)

i wonder myself...

personally, if i owned a regular 3 hatch, i would remove those 2.3 badges... they just aren't my style. i saw a really nice looking black 3hatch today, leaving work... it was so clean. nice tint... only badges on it were the big m's looked good.

this is the first car i've ever owned with those side blinkers... and i have to say, i kinda like them. interesting eeuro touch... :)

And the idiots on the highway can see your blinkers if your trying to merge lanes and someones blocking the last 1/8" of your car from fitting.

Back