Mazdaspeed Pamphlet

Jay

:
Lazer Blue MP3 #201
Today I received a pamphlet on the 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege. The pamphlet tells all the specs of the car and some nice pictures of it too. I just wanted to let everyone know that i received a pamphlet from mazda.

is it the one with a front pic of the orange MS on the cover, then rear pic of orange ms on the inside, and zoom shot of shifter and rim? if so, thats the one they gave me when i put my deposit down, and the specs still said "Estimated" on it

post them!!

hey jay or Slug420..

Can you scan the pamphet ??...show us please!.. my dealer has no information to give me..i'd like to see it!..thanks!

its the same pics and specs that are online. The pic i referred to as being a rear shot is the one you use as your "avatar" there.......they are the shots of the MS in that dark tunnel looking place.......

I got one of these this week. Anyone notice that is says it has upgraded bushings?

I wonder....maybe newer bushings then say the mp3? I'm hoping this is how they are going to fix the infamous clunk because I've had every other fix done by MAzda, and none of it works.

They say upgraded bushings because they had to replace ALOT of them on the mp3. Like they say in programming.. "it's not a bug, it's a feature".

Limited edition:

HaHa.... I can't imagine how excited and eager you are waiting for your new car. I remember when I had to wait like 2 days. It killed me.

newf:

hey...yeah i'm sure it's going to be at least another 6-7 weeks before i even hear anything from my dealer that it's near here or what not. I don't expect to even take delivery 'til mid-end of september.

Someone from Toronto Protege club said that they saw the MS-P on a highway and it's suppose to be at one of the dealerships right now.... i've never seen this car in person and i'd love to drive there to see what it is...but i hope it doesn't ruin my suspense if i do go see it. I just hope the Orange is 'love at first sight' colour! :cool:

how come you only had to wait 2 days for your car?

These are scanned in at 300 dpi. And the image was compressed due to file size.

I scanned all of these in at 600 dpi as well. I have the MP3 brochure scanned, and I'm scanning the road and track magazine with the 8 best handling cars review in it as well. Not sure if anyone is interested in those as well, let me know.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• mazdaspeed front 300dpi compressed.jpg
    mazdaspeed front 300dpi compressed.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 320
Because of the size of these, make sure to have IE6, or a program that will let you zoom out.

Attachments

• mazdaspeed back 300dpi compressed.jpg
    mazdaspeed back 300dpi compressed.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 295
last one enjoy...

As for why I had to wait 2 days......

I never intended on buying a new car last year. When the new Protege 5's came out, I saw them, test drove, and fell in love with them. But, I was driving a 2000 Civic with like 20 000 kms on it and never really seriously considered getting another car as mine was still new. Then, my honda dealership started pissing me off big time. Basically, one day, they pissed me off for the last time, and I drove literally next door to Mazda, and was driving the mp3 not 48 hrs afterwards. And yes, I drove the mp3 off the lot, waved to the Honda guys and said LATER!

You see, when I went to Mazda to get a car, I went in to get eithier a ES or P5. Then they said something I'll never forget.....We can now get you an MP3, two just came onto the island not 8 hrs away. I said ORDER IT! It was put on a truck and sent to me that evening. I had to wait about a day and a half for the SLOW assed truck drive to get here, and then I had it. I was practically waiting on the dealership lot waiting for it.

If I had to wait months.....I'd go insane!

take care guys

Attachments

• mazdaspeed back small.jpg
    mazdaspeed back small.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Not to be picky or anything. can you put the book in PDF format...
so we can get a better lookey:)

Back