NEPOC: Trip to Wagner's Shop?

Gbourdon

Contributor
:
3.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
I was just reading the thread about the opening of his new shop on May 8th. Sounds like it will be fun, giveaways, car show, food, possibly dynos, a protege surprise, a few 600 HP evos.

The shop is in York, PA. It would be another serious road trip but I think it cold be a lot of fun. Just curious to see what everyone thinks. I may be in the market for a new FMIC by then so maybe I could save the shipping charges! (rockon)

Check out the thread here.

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56255

Last edited:
I am going as long as i am done with the final. This a perfect opportunity to meet members from other states

Me not comming, sorry. It's getting preatty damn close to finals. A bunch of projects papers tests and other nice stuff is creaping up. But i'll see ya all at rev it up and at at wagners if you're going

id love to go to Jersey but its lik 2 weeks before finals and i have my final projects due from april 19-the begining of may for various classes :( too close for comfort i gotta pass on this one!

xxmikkoxx said:
id love to go to Jersey but its lik 2 weeks before finals and i have my final projects due from april 19-the begining of may for various classes :( too close for comfort i gotta pass on this one!

Ehhh. You'll have plenty of free time to study. :D And i'm sure the hotel rooms won't be rowdy. :D

Just kidding. School is the most important thing. Good for you guys sticking to your guns.

Gbourdon said:
Ehhh. You'll have plenty of free time to study. :D And i'm sure the hotel rooms won't be rowdy. :D

Just kidding. School is the most important thing. Good for you guys sticking to your guns.
No the meet is definitely more important lol

Back