caliper paint opinion!!!

xxmikkoxx

:
06' Fiji Blue Civic SI
OK my NEPOC people! i have a question for thoes of you who painted your calipers ive seen many threads to this and its very annoying because of the diffrent methods, and such so i want to know what kinda paint did u use?! what method weather it was painting it with a brush, spounge, or spraypaint id like to know and if the result was to your liking?! and if you would recomend the way you did it becuase id like to start mine soon but im so confused on which way to go!

Hey Mike. I used G2 caliper paint. You can get it at tirerack and some other places, just search. It's pricy but was worth it. You apply G2 with a brush (provided in the set as well as brake cleaner and some other things). It's a complete kit to paint your calipers basically. Very good stuff. If you need a hand let me know.

Last edited:
Yeah that one looks really good...I"m going to have to pick up a set of that. My calipers need repainting

I think I'm just going to use metal cast on mine when I do it. It seems to hold up okay if you do it right, and they have the color that I want. (naughty)

I'm going to powdercoat mine. I just bought a nicer powdercating machine so I'm going to try to do something real nice. I'm also going to do some engraving once I get them coated.

ok, Mike, let me know, as i will have to bring my jack and stands from newton. Good luck with your lights.

Turbo Matty P said:
I'm going to powdercoat mine. I just bought a nicer powdercating machine so I'm going to try to do something real nice. I'm also going to do some engraving once I get them coated.
I'd love to have mine powdercoated, but its not an option for me to send my calipers to you and live without brakes for like 2 weeks : )

I could... How much would you charge to powdercoat my brakes? I probably won't send them out (shipping costs), but it's fun to imagine.

Back