Wow Bs!!!

:
2k2 Pro 5
ok so i guess carbon fiber altezzas are illegal in mass... cause i deff just got my plates scanned for it and found out my license was suspended last week because i didnt pay a $35 no front license plate fee... and my car got towed... the cop was deff a dickhead and was going to name off all the illegal things about my car as it was being towed away... and i also found out that i have an outstanding parking ticket from boston that i got 2 years ago... and a bunch of random crap that didnt get cleared from my name...
they're trying to say that i still owe a $475 ticket that i payed last year and a failed inspection stick from 2 years ago... wow what bs... i get pulled over all the time and noone has mentioned any of this and all of a sudden boom it all pops out... pretty ghey... so looks like ill be pushing back all my mods a couple weeks... 90 for the tow 25 for the first hour its in there and 25 for each day its in there... plus whatever they're gunna fine me for... ohh and a new law was passed a few weeks ago.. you have to clear everything on your license and i mean everything in order to get it back... really ghey

That huffs nuts. My license gets reinstated today. I'm scared, so far us NEPOC members have been having teh suck with licenses. Good luck!

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!(werd) that totally sucks!! but maybe he didnt get laid the night B4 thats why he was such an ass ive driven around with my altezzas right by cops and they could give a rats ass...def. think he was an asshole of a cop!

well i got it all settled... i had to pay 90 for the "no front license plate" ticket and a 100 license reinstatement fee... 115 to get my car from CJs towing(where it was being held) and the other stuff is cleared off of my name... so now i only owe excise taxes for in 02 for my olds calais and in 03 for my civic... and i got to drive it home today...

i dont do anything to get pulled over i just get pulled over... i always get pulled over for stupid crap... windshield washer lights... driving with fog lights on... got pulled over in 3 diff states in a week for having a headlight out...

WOOOOOOOT!!!! well now sunday will be a better b-day... lol now i will have my car so i can join Twizted Dreamz!

haha, dude, look at your car. it screams pull me over :)

post some pics of it in this thread for everyone to reference(bike)

SpicyMchaggis said:
That really sucks bud. Your car stands out so much, thats why he gave you so much s***.
(mswerd)
sad but true.

Glad that you got your car back, though, even though you got ripped with fines.

hrm heres a few pics... they're from last year... but it gives a little idea...
the roof rack is off and the windows are tinted 15% and the car is lowered 2 inches

Attachments

• P5-1.JPG
    P5-1.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 85
  • P5-2.JPG
    P5-2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 61
  • P5-3.JPG
    P5-3.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 83
  • P5-4.JPG
    P5-4.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 63
  • P5-5.JPG
    P5-5.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 91
I feel for ya man. Cops definitly check me out much more after my graphic got put on. But at least I am older, so they figure I pay taxes and stuff I guess. Was it a Statie or a Springfield cop?

HAHAHA

0WNED!!!

responsibility - obviously not a word yet in your vocabulary. I suggest you look it up.

**** it man - we were all young once. I've had my car impounded with a 1/2 in the glove compartment, and I got it back in less than 3 hours. Stay calm, keep your mouth shut and watch how you answer and what you say. There is alot to be said for hiding things in plain sight and learning how to answer certain questions that police officers are trained to ask.

Be polite, and above all respectful at all time - but know your rights!

Oh and Altezza's are gay and so is carbon fiber.

Back