NEPOC Meet / Install Day

Gbourdon

Contributor
:
3.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
I was thinking we should have a meet sometime before spring hits so that we can get some installs done on our cars. We could get together and put on some mods that are sitting in boxes. I know for one I have the Eibach Sportlines that need to be installed soon and who knows what else. I have plenty of room (40 x 40 garage and a 30 x 30 garage and then some) and i've got plenty of tools and air but everyone would have to be up for the drive. I'm about 40 minutes north of concord, New Hampshire. Let me know what you think. (drinks)

We could probably incorporate some sort of barbeque as well.

Last edited:
interesting. yeah you definetly are way up there. I was thinking of doing that down here..I have a couple garages to use..

That would be fine too either way I just figured I'd offer since i put the threade out there. I would like to have my springs in before the Jersey meet but i'll do them with or without everyone :D

great idea guys. I have my racing beat spring lying around. Plus i have a small portable compressor and some air tools, impact wrench and ratchet, so this could be helpfull too. yeah great idea. Just say where and when. If it's a weekend i am available.

wow you guys have such cool things like lowered springs i have nuttin....just my system :( that's all i could bring....

xxmikkoxx said:
wow you guys have such cool things like lowered springs i have nuttin....just my system :( that's all i could bring....
It's ok Mike, come along anyway : )

ya, i've got a couple of items coming that i could install too. nothing to crazy but it would be cool to get together and help each other out. i'm away for the next week and a half, back on the 23rd.

Last edited:
SpicyMchaggis said:
are you going to have your license by then?
Yeah I should be golden. I will actually get it back on friday and then have pending court dates. I hired a lawyer today for way too much money but he knows the prosecutor very well and says that he can get me out with no license suspension and no jaily jail so I think I'm back. But if I get a speeding ticket in the next two years I'll be walking for 4 years. Soooo.... yeah. Track days and speed limits for this guy :D

Lets pick a place and a date and we'll do it!

sounds like an awesome idea....

i dont know if I have any mods we could install but im down for helpin out some fellow nepoc members and BBQs are my faaaaavorite :)

Your setup sounds awesome up there gbourdon.........but its a bit of a drive for everyone, maybe ill send out a feeler e-mail to nepoc this week and see if anyone expresses interest and has a comparable facility in a more central location like worcester or somethin. Sundays are best for me, and I think we should aim for first weekend in april or somethin to increase the chance of nice weather :)

^^^^ What he said :D

I think finding a central location is key. I can bring some tools with me wherever we end up. Oh and another thing. Does anyone have a spring compressor?

HA a spring compressor!! thats a great one i have one laying around...let me pull it outta my ass! lol jk i just had to say something retared like that sorry! hmm cant you rent one from some place i remember when i did mine my uncle went to some place and took it for the day but i dont know where he got it from

I may not even need one. I'm pretty strong. I go to the gym and stuff.

Yeah I'll buy one if it's cheap but I'll prob just rent one.

First weekend in april sounds good to me. Hopefully good weather for beers and barbeque. I dont care where we do it. I am afraid I may not be able to wait that long to put springs in but we'll see.

First weekend in April sounds great!!

Dont have any tools but can bring beer and food plus I will most likely have my CAI to install plus my catback exhuast and my rims so if everyone is up for it I am down as long as it isnt too far. Sundays are great for me as well!

LUIS

Well that's it. My springs are at home on the front doorstep. I think I am going to slap them on this coming weekend and then get an alignment. Hell yeah doggy!!

Back