need my mazda back :(

killam666

about a year and a half ago a bought a 1986 mazda rx7 and paid 500$ for it clutch was brand new and alot of other work was done to it they only thing it needed what and exaust and front blinker lights but unfortunatly i bought it off my brother and i lost my job around christmans time 2002 and i only had to pay him like 100 befor it was payed off he needed that 100 and i was broke and couldnt get anything for anyone for christmas so my brother sold the car even though i really didnt want to get rid of it but i figured id find another befor i turned 18 and got my licence well its about a week away from my b-day now and i cant find a decent rx7 anywhere in newengland my cousin has one that he wants to sell to me for 200 but it doesnt run and he says he has no clue why but i dont wanna have to buy it the have to pay to get it toed to a gurage and then find out i dont have the funds to get it fixed sorry bout the sob story but i figured maybe you guys would feel my pain and i was hoping someone might be able to help me out

here is a pic
34bb4d82f3feb687af3313eaffe0c5590_full.jpg

I'm afraid I don't. I live in Texas, a world away. :D

Check the For Sale section of http://rx7club.com. :) I hope that helps.

BTW, I would have kicked my vrother's A$$ if he'd sold MY car...

BTW, I would have kicked my vrother's A$$ if he'd sold MY car...

if youve seen my brother you would know that would be highly unlikely! hes a
freakin huge beast anyway i kinda ok'ed it cause i needed the money at the time but now im kickin myself in the a$$

either way it looks like what i had just as long as its the same body type im good and btw im really kickin my own ass now my b-day was yesterday and ill be gettin my licence very soon i just want my baby :(

what?????

when the hell did this thread get name need my Dodge back :(????????

pretty sure i wrote rx7 or baby or sumthing along those lines....?

killam666 said:
when the hell did this thread get name need my Dodge back :(????????

pretty sure i wrote rx7 or baby or sumthing along those lines....?

Someones tryin to make me look like an idot i deffantly typed mazda lol.
stop messin with me lmao

APRIL FOOLS???????? lol

hey i feel your pain i live in boston when im not at college and it is incredibly hard to find any rx7 there, i know i looked, or at least any in good condition. well good luck and maybe i will see you around.

good luck

killam666 said:
Someones tryin to make me look like an idot i deffantly typed mazda lol.
stop messin with me lmao

APRIL FOOLS???????? lol
bwaaaahahahahaa!! got U!!

Back