1st's new ride

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
couple of pics of craig's new subi!(burnout)

Attachments

• wrx sti 2 copy.jpg
    wrx sti 2 copy.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 210
  • wrx sti copy.jpg
    wrx sti copy.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
WTF?!? I haven't even seen it yet, Mark! UGH! That biotch Craig was too sleepy to make our little Amherst meet! Poopyhead!

thats a nice ride...hm...i wonder how many stickers ill have to buy to equa l the HP and balls of that car (cool)

boy those are ugly. LOL...nice craig, very nice. i can see you couldnt pass up the suby blue, which is the closest blue to laser blue from any other manufacturer if you ask me.

Matthew said:
boy those are ugly. LOL...nice craig, very nice. i can see you couldnt pass up the suby blue, which is the closest blue to laser blue from any other manufacturer if you ask me.
Jackpot!

1st MP3 in NH said:
Thanks Joe!!! (thumb)

Fina,ly my new sig :D
glad you like em! hey, i pm'd you. got a problem with the two front rotors. thanks!

I got the pick but I am a moron and don't know you were senig them to me becuase of an issue. Did you get 2 rights?

Are they for the front or back?

1st MP3 in NH said:
I got the pick but I am a moron and don't know you were senig them to me becuase of an issue. Did you get 2 rights?

Are they for the front or back?
i got two rights for the front. got down the shop yesterday and thank goodness we started with the front left. so we figured out right away we had a problem. i can get one for 92.00 shipped. what do you want to do? thanks

taken at Cross Point Lowell huh? No wonder I see a shiny new blue STI running around Lowell the other day! But be warn, your not the only STI owner around here. I see them popping up here and there around here.

bazooka joe said:
i got two rights for the front. got down the shop yesterday and thank goodness we started with the front left. so we figured out right away we had a problem. i can get one for 92.00 shipped. what do you want to do? thanks
I just talked to Jeff at Proparts. He will send you a new front left when he gets the one of the front rights in. I can remburse you for shipping.

His name here is ProPartsUSA.COM

http://www.protegemp3.com/vbb230/member.php?u=6748

Just PM him your info and he will take care of it when he gets the other rotor. His name is Jeff by the way. He will send the left rotor directly to you.

Mp5978 said:
taken at Cross Point Lowell huh? No wonder I see a shiny new blue STI running around Lowell the other day! But be warn, your not the only STI owner around here. I see them popping up here and there around here.
I was only down there for that 10 minute period a few saturedays ago. Its not me you be seein :D

Craig

You are a lucky lucky dude. I bet you'll have a nice sound system installed by yourself :D If you are ever in the VA area please let me know b/c I would like to go for a quick spin from 0 to 160 :D

funnylittlman said:
Craig

You are a lucky lucky dude. I bet you'll have a nice sound system installed by yourself :D If you are ever in the VA area please let me know b/c I would like to go for a quick spin from 0 to 160 :D
Well there is that govenor at about 145 however you can shift back to 5th until you get past it and then go back to 6th.

I only have a deck and one set of speakers in it at the moment. I have had ZERO modivation to do much else. Winter be cold :(

1st MP3 in NH said:
I just talked to Jeff at Proparts. He will send you a new front left when he gets the one of the front rights in. I can remburse you for shipping.

His name here is ProPartsUSA.COM

http://www.protegemp3.com/vbb230/member.php?u=6748

Just PM him your info and he will take care of it when he gets the other rotor. His name is Jeff by the way. He will send the left rotor directly to you.
thanks craig!

Back